News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

True Blue

Quote from: Woody on October 15, 2023, 09:23:14 PMSexy Dexy ain't earning his big pay raise.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's the only/few good thing about this team

Woody

Watched a lot of games today at sports bar.....Thibs does not give the effort or have the strength of many d ends in league.
He gets handles way too often by a tight end or just one lineman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spiderblue43

Quote from: bighitterdalama on October 15, 2023, 09:11:43 PMTime to move on from
Time to move on from Ojulari, Rich. He's never been healthy, even at Georgia. Not going to improve.

Some players can't handle it...remember George Adams? Eric Dorsey? Gordon King?

killarich

Thibs criticism is a little over the top if you ask me

If azeez wasnt made of glass .... and our supposed D-line actually got a push I think he would seem a lot more productive

Stringer Bell

All these excuses for Pugh. Was exactly the reason I said he's worthless to waste money on.

He's old. He's coming off injury. And his best days are long since past. And that's exactly how he's playing.

He gets no breaks from me. Next man up. And this man stinks.

DaveBrown74

Man Ezeudu not coming back in the 2nd half?

Trench

killarich

Wandale (Who I was a big critic) and Hyatt are the future... play those guys like crazy Dabs !

DaveBrown74

The only guy not bitching about the O line tonight is the Giants' QB.

Trench

Quote from: Stringer Bell on October 15, 2023, 09:27:13 PMAll these excuses for Pugh. Was exactly the reason I said he's worthless to waste money on.

He's old. He's coming off injury. And his best days are long since past. And that's exactly how he's playing.

Thanks for your input. We will revisit this after Thomas and Schmitz return.

Trench

MagicRat

Quote from: Stringer Bell on October 15, 2023, 09:27:13 PMAll these excuses for Pugh. Was exactly the reason I said he's worthless to waste money on.

Yeah, we should've signed one of those more effective street free agent O lineman that fit under our cap number.
They were so many to choose from.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

DaveBrown74

Barkley is definitely not 100% healthy.

andrew_nyGiants

Barkley run the play the way it's designed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!