News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: Philosophers on October 15, 2023, 11:23:01 PMPass was in his stomach.  Need to catch that.
Defender had his arm in there.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

madbadger

Quote from: BigBlueFanInFla on October 15, 2023, 11:21:14 PMMadbagger, are you trying to tell me that on 3rd and inches and we go with shotgun after running the ball down their throat that's a talent issue??
That's ridiculous play calling and stupid coaching

If you think this team is remotely close to being as talented as the Bills I don't know what to say.

kingm56

Quote from: Philosophers on October 15, 2023, 11:23:01 PMPass was in his stomach.  Need to catch that.

TT dropped it right there; Slayton somehow whiffed on and let it go right through his hands.  I don't know what Chris C is talking about.  The DB never ripped the ball away as Slayton never had control. 

Woody

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 11:23:57 PMWell the team played ALOT better with Tyrod tonight. I would like to see him play with Thomas and Schmitz and Pugh.

I learned a lot about Daniel Jones tonight. So all is not a loss. We stayed with a top 4 team on national TV
They scored 9 points.   The defense played better...much better that kept in game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

killarich

Slayton shouldve had that... but he had a whole helmet and shoulders to try and grab around

katkavage

TT is a capable NFL backup. But the reality is, he and Jones are interchangeable. But one is making the big bucks. That's really the only difference.

Trench

Woody

Taylor looked pretty good but he had Barkley to help OUT.
same result no tds again

Messiah717

Guys, they had the ball third and inches and ran a play out of the shotgun.  They gutlessly kicked a fg.  They're losers.

MagicRat

No good, wide right.

I'm sure I've heard that someplace......
Smell my cheese you mother!

madbadger

kingm56

Wow. Buff giving the Giants new life.

Trench

Let's just throw a bomb and hope for pass interference

Woody

It ain't over til it's over. 

bighitterdalama