News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

killarich

TDToomer

Quote from: Stringer Bell on October 15, 2023, 09:27:13 PMAll these excuses for Pugh. Was exactly the reason I said he's worthless to waste money on.

He's old. He's coming off injury. And his best days are long since past. And that's exactly how he's playing.

He gets no breaks from me. Next man up. And this man stinks.

He makes league minimum. It's him or PS players.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

miss86

True Blue

DaveBrown74

He looks like 2021 Barkley tonight. It's not just the O line.

andrew_nyGiants

Another week....more flags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

jgrangers2

How do you have a play clock issue coming out of a timeout?

killarich

Stringer Bell

Quote from: TDToomer on October 15, 2023, 09:30:43 PMHe makes league minimum. It's him or PS players.

Would much rather have a PS player. At least there's youth and upside. And it's not like they could play worse than Pugh.

uconnjack8

Lot of guys slipping on that field

True Blue

Tyrod making anticipatory throws? Wow

Shame it was a tad off

killarich

AHhhhh bad pass Taylor..... first bad pass... ill give him a pass... but man i wanted a TD this drive

Trench

Tyrod had a pocket on that 3rd down but went to WanDale. Don't like it at all

bighitterdalama