News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messiah717

Daboll can scream all he wants.  He's the head coach who seems to never know what's going on. 

spiderblue43

Quote from: Trench on October 15, 2023, 10:06:09 PMIt's on Daboll also!...he wasted 5 seconds on the previous series when he called timeout!!!!!

That's right! I wondered why too. Bad clock management Idiotic stuff. The bloom is way off Dabs He is showing cracks all the time

umassgrad

Bad teams do bad xxxx, that's why they suck, and the Gmen suck!

madbadger

Quote from: Jclayton92 on October 15, 2023, 10:08:32 PMTaylor has played a half in the past 2+ years, I'll give him a pass. Especially since the coordinator has to communicate that he can't run there with no timeouts available.

You absolutely cannot audible to a run with no timeouts. I don't care if he hasn't played in two years. Anyone with half a brain can do that math.

MagicRat

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 15, 2023, 10:10:36 PMWhy would he expect Barkley to do anything good there when he had clearly been terrible the whole first half and is clearly not healthy?

Moreover, why was Barkley even out there at all?
Exactly.
If there was ever a question of a run on that play Brieda should have been out there.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 15, 2023, 10:10:36 PMWhy would he expect Barkley to do anything good there when he had clearly been terrible the whole first half and is clearly not healthy?

Moreover, why was Barkley even out there at all?
Might be me but the entire team has a completely different feel with Taylor in the game.

jgrangers2

Quote from: Jclayton92 on October 15, 2023, 10:08:32 PMTaylor has played a half in the past 2+ years, I'll give him a pass. Especially since the coordinator has to communicate that he can't run there with no timeouts available.

I don't know. The guy is a 13 year NFL veteran. I've never played organized football and knew you can't run the ball there. Kafka could be in his ear reiterating it, but it shouldn't need to be said.

T200

Quote from: katkavage on October 15, 2023, 10:05:43 PMBad clock management from the get go is why they come away with nothing. Maybe TT screwed up the last play but Daboll screwed the whole sequence.
If Daboll screwed up the whole sequence, they would not have been on the 1 yard line with 14 seconds. Tyrod is a veteran QB. Poor situational awareness on his part.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

uconnjack8

Really can't fathom how there is any possibility of anything but throws to the endzone in that situation.  Probably can get 3 attempts from the 1. 

T200

Quote from: Jclayton92 on October 15, 2023, 10:13:06 PMMight be me but the entire team has a completely different feel with Taylor in the game.
To include the Bills. I believe they game planned to stop Saquon and did not expect Tyrod to go deep a few times.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

True Blue

Tyrod is a better QB than Jones, DJ would not be making some of these throws.

bighitterdalama

Clearly an audible by Taylor

MagicRat

I see Saquon has taught Robinson the hoppy/stutter step move.
Run hard. That simple.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Trench

Really looks like Daboll is calling plays by what I see him doing on tv

killarich

I cant believe we wasted what ? 3 games playing Lemiuex over Glow