News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Bills game thread

Started by MightyGiants, October 15, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MagicRat

Ahhhh Thibs has to make that!
Smell my cheese you mother!

jgrangers2

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on October 15, 2023, 10:24:49 PMI mean we're up 6-0 is the offense really that much better than it has been all year?!

Defense and specials NEED to keep doing what they're doing if we're going to have a shot here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not pretending the offense is significantly better. It's limited by the mess we have on the O-line, but Taylor has made some throws that I'm not even sure Jones attempts. The one to Slayton on the last drive is a perfect example.

Woody

Thibs sucks.    Period

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on October 15, 2023, 10:24:49 PMI mean we're up 6-0 is the offense really that much better than it has been all year?!

We have been hearing all week that the O line is such a disaster that Taylor wouldn't make it through the game on his own two feet. THEN we lose our left tackle.

So yeah, I'd say he's doing pretty darn well, considering. Our starting RB might as well not even be out there.

kingm56

For as much money as the giants invest in DT and the MLB, they cannot stop the run...

jgrangers2

Quote from: kingm56 on October 15, 2023, 10:28:33 PMFor as much money as the giants invest in DT and the MLB, they cannot stop the run...

Was just thinking the same thing. Are Dex and LW just getting manhandled?

killarich

bs.... that end of half debacle was a sign of things... we need a td man

MagicRat

Again! Thibs lost his footing there.
Smell my cheese you mother!

True Blue

Yeah, many were saying he would get killed behind this OL, no excuses, he is doing great given the circumstances.

He is also not creating extra pressure either.

He is not locking on or resprting to check downs, and making throws Jones would never make.

TT should be the starter he gives them a better chance to win

bighitterdalama

Quote from: MagicRat on October 15, 2023, 10:27:30 PMAhhhh Thibs has to make that!

See how quickly he got in to the backfield rushing from the inside?

TDToomer

Seems like Thibs was held. Come on refs. Call it even.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Trench

Thibs wasn't worth top 5 pick. He's not that good. That's on Schoen

Woody

Quote from: spiderblue43 on October 15, 2023, 10:25:11 PMCollingsworth is blaming Tyrod. But I don't care..that is a coaching debacle at best.
No that was all on Taylor and I'm sure he will admit it after the game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

killarich