News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Washington @ Giants 10/22 Game Thread

Started by Ed Vette, October 22, 2023, 12:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Quote from: jgrangers2 on October 22, 2023, 02:16:24 PMI know he's not gonna think like this, but Hyatt should have just let that dude pick it off

True but I'm ok with that mistake. In the heat of the moment you don't know where the guy's balance is and you can't risk letting him take off with it. Not the worst rookie mistake I've ever seen.

MagicRat

Quote from: jgrangers2 on October 22, 2023, 02:16:24 PMI know he's not gonna think like this, but Hyatt should have just let that dude pick it off
I was going to say that, thing is, instinct from Hyatt is to break it up.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

If that would've been a McKinney tip and MCFadden pick 6 that would have been a backbreaker

killarich

Does that count as a .5 sack for Lawrence and Thibs ?

Thibs racking up numbers even though most think hes been underperforming lol

jgrangers2

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on October 22, 2023, 02:17:40 PMTrue but I'm ok with that mistake. In the heat of the moment you don't know where the guy's balance is and you can't risk letting him take off with it. Not the worst rookie mistake I've ever seen.

Definitely not a mistake either. The basic instinct there is to break up the pick so can't really blame him for that. I also love Tyrod throwing that ball up in that spot too. Worst result is basically a good punt.

sooners56

Thibs didn't get up and celebrate with Dex. Strange imo
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

killarich

Let's get at least 3 here .. make it a 3 score game

DaveBrown74

Taylor showing some very nice pocket awareness in this game.

killarich

GIANTS helmets are so much better than the NY helmets

MagicRat

Why did we let that wind? Made for a run play,  or play action, on first down there.

killarich

Quote from: MagicRat on October 22, 2023, 02:24:22 PMWhy did we let that wind? Made for a run play,  or play action, on first down there.

I think they are just milking the clock... but to your point they run  a rush play and they possibly burn 1 or 2 more seconds

killarich

jgrangers2

Quote from: killarich on October 22, 2023, 02:23:57 PMGIANTS helmets are so much better than the NY helmets

This jersey is so much better than their regular home blues

katkavage

MagicRat

We don't need to slip into the mindset of the game being won.
A lot can go wrong very quickly.