News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Washington @ Giants 10/22 Game Thread

Started by Ed Vette, October 22, 2023, 12:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

Quote from: killarich on October 22, 2023, 01:39:22 PMAnyone know the meaning of Daboll having a canadian flag on his sweater ?

He's Canadian

MagicRat

Quote from: killarich on October 22, 2023, 01:39:22 PMAnyone know the meaning of Daboll having a canadian flag on his sweater ?
He's Canadian?

Not being a smart arse, Rivera looks like he has an Italian one on his so I'm guessing it's some sort of heritage deal.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Not getting a TD here would be brutal

killarich

Quote from: MagicRat on October 22, 2023, 01:41:42 PMHe's Canadian?

Not being a smart arse, Rivera looks like he has an Italian one on his so I'm guessing it's some sort of heritage deal.

Just noticed Rivera's after I asked , he has a Mexican flag so it takes sense

Blue Since ‘62

And the Giants find another way to screw it up. Somehow they overcome it. First TD in a month,

MagicRat

Quote from: killarich on October 22, 2023, 01:43:00 PMJust noticed Rivera's after I asked , he has a Mexican flag so it takes sense
Ah, my bad I thought it was Italian.
Smell my cheese you mother!

Woody

Yeah.     Hurray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

Lol 2 weeks ago Pugh was home .. now he starting at LT blocking Chase Young

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

killarich

DaveBrown74

Great drive and finish to the drive by Taylor.

Woody

Good pass.  Good route by Waller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bighitterdalama

Quote from: MagicRat on October 22, 2023, 01:44:21 PMAh, my bad I thought it was Italian.

I was going to say, Rivera is of Mexican heritage.

killarich

As a big Jones guy

I have to admit I dont think he attempts to throw that ... I think hes capable

But mentally hes fcked ..... Waller was not really open there .... I think Jones just plays it too safe since he had a terrible stint of turnovers in his career

bighitterdalama