News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Washington @ Giants 10/22 Game Thread

Started by Ed Vette, October 22, 2023, 12:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Quote from: bighitterdalama on October 22, 2023, 02:55:00 PMDave, I wanted the Gs to keep Crowder specifically to return punts. Instead, they kept the useless Shepherd who can't even field a punt. a waste of a roster spot.

Typical emotional decision by the Giants. I have no idea why he's here. Just because he's a good guy? Let's bring Chase Blackburn and Mark Herzlich back and give them roster spots too.

GloryDays

Why is out ST unit so unprepared? Every week we have a new returner who doesn't know what the F he is doing?! Can't even get to the right spot? Are they freaking blind?!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Woody

Unbelievable.  Out played Washington    The whole game and only up by 7
Typical Giants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgrangers2

Quote from: bighitterdalama on October 22, 2023, 02:55:00 PMDave, I wanted the Gs to keep Crowder specifically to return punts. Instead, they kept the useless Shepherd who can't even field a punt. a waste of a roster spot.

Prime example of a guy you wouldn't roster if he hadn't been here for years

MagicRat

We cannot go three and out, we cannot turn the ball over.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Team is falling apart off of one mistake

killarich

spiderblue43

I remember sure handed McConkey on punts fumbling against the Jets in 88. Gone after that. Tuna would never stomach this nonsense on STs.

Woody

That was an unimpressive response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

Bad Punt.., at that point should have just went for it

MagicRat

I think Dabs wants the D to make a statement play here and get some air back in the building

Blue Since ‘62

Why do I sense that even though we are still leading, this game is slipping away?

jgrangers2

Quote from: killarich on October 22, 2023, 03:03:36 PMBad Punt.., at that point should have just went for it

Nah. Make them go the length of the field. Can't take a chance at giving them good field position.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Blue Since '62 on October 22, 2023, 03:04:50 PMWhy do I sense that even though we are still leading, this game is slipping away?

Because it is.

MagicRat

I'll take that call but I'd be raging if it went against us.