News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

***Jets/Giants Game Thread***

Started by DaveBrown74, October 29, 2023, 12:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbadger

Watching this game is like watching an NFL game from before the widespread adoption of the forward pass. Just awful offensive football for both teams.

Stugots

What's the point of having a QB on your roster that can't throw the god damn ball? This is insanely frustrating.

GloryDays

He sold the run 👏👏💪🏼💙

EDjohnst1981

killarich

Good ole little Danny Devito !

Ok defense .... Let's shut them out rest of the game lol

Painter

While I hate to imagine Taylor having any kind of serious injury, it might prove to be a mercy for him given his exposure on the currently feckless Giants team.

andrew_nyGiants

TOUCHDOWN TOMMY DEVITO!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

jgrangers2

Tommy Devito now has more career rushing TDs than he has completions

Woody

Tommy touchdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

Tommy D's agent already in talks with Jersey Mike's for a deal.

kartanoman

All you Tommy fans out there, let's hear it for the boy!

Woo-hoo!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Soundwave401

Has any team ever won an NFL game with less then 10 yards passing? Cause.. we might  :laugh:

killarich

So much for Thibs lacking effort

killarich

I like our new punt returner

DaveBrown74