News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

***Jets/Giants Game Thread***

Started by DaveBrown74, October 29, 2023, 12:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

Bad field position + below average offense = no points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

jgrangers2

Twice now the ball has checked up inside the 5

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Blue Since ‘62

Saquon is now the guy you give the ball to when you need 1 or 2 yards.

killarich

Do we have more yards via penalties then actually earned ?

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

Woody

0-11 on third down pretty impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

Once again we throw short on third down

Kafka HAS TO GO

TDToomer

Kafka should definitely get a head coaching job now!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

katkavage

It's on the defense today. They have to create turnovers. I'm not surprised at all about the lack of offense.

Woody

Quote from: killarich on October 29, 2023, 02:07:47 PMOnce we throw shirt on third down

Kafka HAS TO GO
It thought it was just Jones that did that....  Sorry

killarich

Is Pat Shurmur available ? That was the last good offense we had

Ed Vette

A lot of coverage pressure by the Jets Secondary. The Oline not playing badly but not able to extend for the receiver to get open
Quote from: killarich on October 29, 2023, 02:09:49 PMIs Pat Shurmur available ? That was the last good offense we had
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

killarich

Quote from: Woody on October 29, 2023, 02:09:03 PMIt thought it was just Jones that did that....  Sorry

It's obvious it's coaching now .... Anyone disagrees it's based off of pure hatred

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on October 29, 2023, 02:11:10 PMIt's obvious it's coaching now .... Anyone disagrees it's based off of pure hatred

LOL...yeah, lets add our 6 OC in 5 years...I'm sure that will do the trick.