News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Lets talk about the QBs in 2024 draft.

Started by brownelvis54, October 31, 2023, 12:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painter

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 25, 2023, 12:05:05 PMI actually knew that. A former dancer as I recall.

He met her when she was a cheerleader at Auburn. Bo Nicks may be an interesting name, but hers is even more so now that she's become @izzysmokenicks. =))

Cheers!

Philosophers

I hope you guys are watching the Michigan - Ohio St game.  Great game.  JJ made two NFL throws - the first in a very tight window for a TD and second rolling out and throwing from the sideline to the sideline with guys bearing down on him. He's finally healthy from injury in Penn St game.   Watch for traits.

Ed Vette

Quote from: Painter on November 25, 2023, 01:12:40 PMHe met her when she was a cheerleader at Auburn. Bo Nicks may be an interesting name, but hers is even more so now that she's become @izzysmokenicks. =))

Cheers!

Isabell Smoke is her real name. Izzysmokenix has 22k instagram followers. They make a nice couple, wholesome and reminds me of Tom and Mancy Seaver.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Quote from: Philosophers on November 25, 2023, 01:39:52 PMI hope you guys are watching the Michigan - Ohio St game.  Great game.  JJ made two NFL throws - the first in a very tight window for a TD and second rolling out and throwing from the sideline to the sideline with guys bearing down on him. He's finally healthy from injury in Penn St game.   Watch for traits.
Both this game and LSU
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Painter

Quote from: Philosophers on November 25, 2023, 01:39:52 PMI hope you guys are watching the Michigan - Ohio St game.  Great game.  JJ made two NFL throws - the first in a very tight window for a TD and second rolling out and throwing from the sideline to the sideline with guys bearing down on him. He's finally healthy from injury in Penn St game.   Watch for traits.

Indeed, I am watching it, but simply as an observer of a very decisive game between two highly ranked undefeated teams with neither a rooting nor a scouting interest. And a great game, it is. Wow!

Cheers!

GeauxJints

Dgoodmantrublu

Very high on the top 4 guys after today. McCarthy played really well. Daniels is fantastic and of course I love Caleb and Maye. The Giants have to get one of these guys.

brownelvis54

J.J. McCarthy looked good today, also warming up to Bo Nix
The KING is in the building

Philosophers

Quote from: Painter on November 25, 2023, 03:35:24 PMIndeed, I am watching it, but simply as an observer of a very decisive game between two highly ranked undefeated teams with neither a rooting nor a scouting interest. And a great game, it is. Wow!

Cheers!

Larry - at the end of the day football is about being entertained and that game delivered it.  Two teams played well.

brownelvis54

nb587

I've never seem Nix play but heard an analysis of his game on a podcast from The Athletic.  Not that they were critical of him but his success at Oregon seems to be related to the offense they run.  The vast majority of his throws are under 7 yards with an occasional deep throw to keep the defense guessing.  That doesn't say alot about his ability to come off his primary receiver.  Maybe he can but it makes him much harder to evaluate on the next level

Dgoodmantrublu

Nix has no elite traits. He's been in college for 6 years with the Covid exception. And he almost never gets hit or has to deal with any adversity. I'd stay far away.

brownelvis54

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on November 25, 2023, 08:54:35 PMNix has no elite traits. He's been in college for 6 years with the Covid exception. And he almost never gets hit or has to deal with any adversity. I'd stay far away.

He probably be better than Jones. Give me J.J. McCarthy

killarich

No Caleb, No Maye

Dont reach .... just get 2 O-linemen ...see if Neal can play guard ...... get a DT who can actually stop the run unlike Robinson and Nunez who fleeced us

If Jones...Devito whoever is the QB still cant get it together then draft a QB in 25

Really wanted Caleb or Maye ...but Devito and co dont want it lol... now lets go 9-8 sneak in and win the superbowl lol

DaveBrown74

So much for those six separate trips to watch UNC and scout Maye. Hopefully they at least got some decent air miles out of all that.