News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Commanders game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 19, 2023, 12:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Barkley TD.
DeVito has more passing TDs today than Jones had all season!
I'm OK with sticking with mama's boy for now.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

TDToomer

It's a bit disappointing to see good posters here upset that we are winning. So I have to ask, why are you watching?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

madbadger

Quote from: killarich on November 19, 2023, 03:23:08 PMDamn I wanna win , but I don't want to win

Getting a qb

And top 3 second round pick is big

I hate the fact that the Giants playing well today is causing me distress. I said to my son that winning today and losing the rest of the games would cost us both Williams and Maye is so typical of the Giants. Can't even suck the right way.

katkavage

Quote from: TDToomer on November 19, 2023, 03:28:11 PMIt's a bit disappointing to see good posters here upset that we are winning. So I have to ask, why are you watching?
Stop. We are having fun. This is a meaningless game. It's the only way to enjoy it. Laughing at the absurdity of it all.

MagicRat

Quote from: TDToomer on November 19, 2023, 03:28:11 PMIt's a bit disappointing to see good posters here upset that we are winning. So I have to ask, why are you watching?
I'm making quips but still pulling for the W.
But these are two poor teams.
Smell my cheese you mother!

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

TDToomer

5 celebrations in the Endzone by the D Woody!   

madbadger

Some of us realize that the fastest way out of football hell is an elite quarterback. This game is really meaningless but could prove fatal to our chances of landing one of the two top quarterbacks prospects. It's hard to stomach another lost season with no real reward for our suffering.

EDjohnst1981

How does Howell lead the league in passing yards?

katkavage

We have to remember that Washington brings  the best out of the Giants.

TDToomer

Quote from: katkavage on November 19, 2023, 03:29:51 PMStop. We are having fun. This is a meaningless game. It's the only way to enjoy it. Laughing at the absurdity of it all.

I am sick of losing. So my way of having fun is to enjoy this game and hope the result stands. It's not fun seeing fans pout that we are doing well. Thesw players don't care about draft position.

killarich

If you are referring to me , idk

But I'm pretty much saying i want them to win ..... but I also realize it hurts the future

kingm56

GameDay Post have been down by more than 100% over the last 4 weeks.  We use to get 50+ pages per game...now we're lucky to get 20.  Bedsides, I haven't seen a single poster 'upset' at anything. 

spiderblue43

Bizarre game..9 sacks..5 turnovers..Touchdown Tommy. Ya just never know nuthin"

TDToomer

Quote from: killarich on November 19, 2023, 03:37:41 PMIf you are referring to me , idk

But I'm pretty much saying i want them to win ..... but I also realize it hurts the future

They said the same thing about losing out on Chase Young and he did nothing to turn the Commanders around.