News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Commanders game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 19, 2023, 12:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Slayton has to hold onto that.
Jaysus, the good work is getting undone
Smell my cheese you mother!

GloryDays

Even when the line holds up, no one gets open.. is it the receivers or the play calling?!

spiderblue43

DeVito making plays with zero rushing yards. Glad to see him play well and not be a national yuckfest. :ok:

TDToomer

Heck of a first half by Thibs!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kingm56

Quote from: GloryDays on November 19, 2023, 02:31:53 PMEven when the line holds up, no one gets open.. is it the receivers or the play calling?!

UDFA Rookie QB.  What are you expecting?

You know the QB is on pace for 400 yards and 4 TDs today?

kingm56

MagicRat

I still haven't seen a shot that showd definitively that Howell got in on that TD

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

GloryDays

Quote from: kingm56 on November 19, 2023, 02:32:53 PMUDFA Rookie QB.  What are you expecting?

You know the QB is on pace for 400 yards and 4 TDs today?

I might have high expectations, but in a bunch of plays, Devito clearly had time, with no pressure at all.. he kept looking and no one seemed to get open... I think he can see the field when there is no pressure.. he also has shown to be able to throw it, if someone is open.

spiderblue43

He's making a case (DeVito) to keep Tyrod on the bench when he returns. :yes:

TDToomer

Another fumble recovery or was he down?

MagicRat

Woody

What ever happened to running the ball
That was disgusting and why they can't be a passing team first

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Woody

MagicRat

Yeah, the line sucks but Devito has to show some pocket awareness.
I know he's undrafted but c'mon