News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Pats game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 26, 2023, 12:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Great 2nd effort by Hodgins. First team to double digits wins this game.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MagicRat

That's one more TD than I thought I'd see today.

That was a good effort by Hodgins but if that had been a Giants back I'd be asking questions about the tackling.
Smell my cheese you mother!

EDjohnst1981

7 TDs for TdV.

No weapons no line and yet produces the goods.

Joe might bung him $20mil guaranteed at this rate  /sarcasm/

DaveBrown74

It's astonishing to me that we have basically no starting quality IDLs in the active roster today and the Pats are running the ball even less than when they had Brady.

TDToomer

That was a fumble! Why aren't they reviewing it?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 02:22:16 PMThat was a fumble! Why aren't they reviewing it?

Pats recovered it, no?

MagicRat

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 02:22:16 PMThat was a fumble! Why aren't they reviewing it?
I thought it was a fumble but they recovered?

MagicRat

You think we see Mac Jones 2nd half?

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MagicRat on November 26, 2023, 02:23:39 PMYou think we see Mac Jones 2nd half?

Was wondering about that. My guess is probably.

They're idiots for not running it more in this game though, regardless of who the QB is. Why would you throw to these shitty receivers at Banks and Adoree when it's pretty obvious we're going to have a very tough time with Rhamondre Stevenson today? Especially when you have one of the worst starting QBs in the league?

Just doesn't make sense.

TDToomer

Quote from: MagicRat on November 26, 2023, 02:23:39 PMYou think we see Mac Jones 2nd half?

Probably Bailey Zappe. The Patriots would do better with the corpse of Frank Zappa.

EDIT: I win!

Woody

How does a pro kicker kick it out bound on
N a kickoff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TDToomer

How is this D so bad at tackling?

MagicRat

I'm not loving them converting these 3rd and longs.

MagicRat

killarich

We are the only team who cant defend the dumpoffs