News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Packers vs. Giants Predictions

Started by PackersNation, December 06, 2023, 04:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

Quote from: PackersNation on December 07, 2023, 04:37:59 PMWho is this clown puffing his chest out at?

Ok, we went from Giants fans saying this doesn't look like a real football team, to this person saying the Giants are "born again" and elite now. With a future Hall Of Famer at QB. I like that you are confident, but...

I better warn the Packers. They should fear coming to New Jersey. Jesus, thanks for the heads up guy. :ok:

I liked the: "The Packers better come with the right attitude or they will suffer."

Ok tough guy...slow your roll and dream more about your born again elite team. Too funny.

Again, the Packers respect all their opponents but fear none of them.

Thanks for the warning though. =))

Hey I said the Pack may win.....I made no 31-6 predictions.  Gosh the Packers are 6-6........ a steamroller if there ever was one LOL

Your team is young.  Populated with average to better than average young players on a roll
You  started the year miserably but eventually having a good young QB you
started to dominate.  There are no established superstar Packer players Im aware of.  You are doing it as a team..

Guess what we are a mirror image.  A young team with a good QB
On the same trajectory as the Packers although our re-birth may have come to late to make a run.  You rush the passer well as do we.  To date, you cannot stop the run nor can we

You have a host of good receivers...ditto here

Its going to come down to who's defense comes to play and which QB has a great night

31-6?  Lets revisit that prediction Tuesday morning....after Tommy Cutlets has had his big National coming out party.  Will he be a hero or a zero?

Can Mr Love take the heat Wink throws at him?

The answer to those questions will dictate the result

Last year we beat you guys 27-22.  We shut you out in the second half.  I'll take a repeat.  Goodness that stings no?
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

DaveBrown74

I think the Giants are catching the Pack at a bad time. In the first part of the season, the Pack didn't look good at all, as Love looked kind of bad and they didn't have Watson. Now it seems like Love has turned his game around, Watson has been back and producing (although he may have tweaked the hammy yet again), and their D has been better.

Good team, probably a playoff team. They might even be able to pull a playoff upset. Not against a healthy 9ers team though. Nobody will. That team is several cuts above everyone else, especially in the NFC. Their only challenge is health. If they are healthy in the playoffs, look out.

BluesCruz

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 08, 2023, 06:32:53 AMI think the Giants are catching the Pack at a bad time. In the first part of the season, the Pack didn't look good at all, as Love looked kind of bad and they didn't have Watson. Now it seems like Love has turned his game around, Watson has been back and producing (although he may have tweaked the hammy yet again), and their D has been better.

Good team, probably a playoff team. They might even be able to pull a playoff upset. Not against a healthy 9ers team though. Nobody will. That team is several cuts above everyone else, especially in the NFC. Their only challenge is health. If they are healthy in the playoffs, look out.

Their record is not too stellar Dave. 6-6  The definition of average.
They nipped the Lions and beat a KC team who is fielding scrubs for WR

Tommy will expose them.  This is way better than facing Dallas or Eagles on a Monday night
We are home so that should help.  Should be a good game.

But, If you listen two the 2 knuckleheads on Giants Wire we have no shot.  They spent their entire podcast this week bemoaning poor $5 million dollar TT, who is THE BETTER QB.

They pointed out this is the 3rd time he lost his starting status to a rookie- Herbert, Mayfield and now TommyD. All when he got injured.

Maybe the real problem is he is constantly injured

PackersNation

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 08, 2023, 06:01:35 AMHey I said the Pack may win.....I made no 31-6 predictions.  Gosh the Packers are 6-6........ a steamroller if there ever was one LOL

Your team is young.  Populated with average to better than average young players on a roll
You  started the year miserably but eventually having a good young QB you
started to dominate.  There are no established superstar Packer players Im aware of.  You are doing it as a team..

Guess what we are a mirror image.  A young team with a good QB
On the same trajectory as the Packers although our re-birth may have come to late to make a run.  You rush the passer well as do we.  To date, you cannot stop the run nor can we

You have a host of good receivers...ditto here

Its going to come down to who's defense comes to play and which QB has a great night

31-6?  Lets revisit that prediction Tuesday morning....after Tommy Cutlets has had his big National coming out party.  Will he be a hero or a zero?

Can Mr Love take the heat Wink throws at him?

The answer to those questions will dictate the result
Are you ok? Like for real, are you mentally all there? I have concerns. I also think you may be quite young. Like 11. If so, let me know, the convo ends. I do not correspond with children on the internet.

If you read my original post in this thread, I picked the Packers to win 22-20. And then I said I may change the final score if Aaron Jones, Jaire Alexander, and Christian Watson are all active Monday.

Yes, having those 3 pieces playing makes the Packers significantly better. Aaron Jones and Jaire have been out for several weeks. Christian Watson has missed time as well. It's looking like Jaire will play, but Jones and Watson are still question marks. Sorry kiddo, the Giants are not beating the Packers even if all 3 don't play. And if all 3 play, then yes, 31-6 is indeed a strong possibility.

If you want to delusionally think the Giants are superior to the Packers in ANY way, then knock yourself out.

I never said the Giants suck. I said it will be a good game. I think the Giants are well coached. The Packers are more well coached.

I am not even going to mention DeVito with J-Love, because there is no comparison there. Devito may not even start the week following the Packers game. Daboll has said it's a fluid situation. There is no fluid QB situation in Green Bay.

It's two different worlds.

Enjoy the game! I know I will.

BluesCruz

Quote from: PackersNation on December 08, 2023, 06:52:34 AMAre you ok? Like for real, are you mentally all there? I have concerns. I also think you may be quite young. Like 11. If so, let me know, the convo ends. I do not correspond with children on the internet.

If you read my original post in this thread, I picked the Packers to win 22-20. And then I said I may change the final score if Aaron Jones, Jaire Alexander, and Christian Watson are all active Monday.

Yes, having those 3 pieces playing makes the Packers significantly better. Aaron Jones and Jaire have been out for several weeks. Christian Watson has missed time as well. It's looking like Jaire will play, but Jones and Watson are still question marks. Sorry kiddo, the Giants are not beating the Packers even if all 3 don't play. And if all 3 play, then yes, 31-6 is indeed a strong possibility.

If you want to delusionally think the Giants are superior to the Packers in ANY way, then knock yourself out.

I never said the Giants suck. I said it will be a good game. I think the Giants are well coached. The Packers are more well coached.

I am not even going to mention DeVito with J-Love, because there is no comparison there. Devito may not even start the week following the Packers game. Daboll has said it's a fluid situation. There is no fluid QB situation in Green Bay.

It's two different worlds.

Im enjoying this conversation already.  You sound a bit rattled.  Giants are due to drop a ton of points on someone.  We have suddenly become the king of opponent turnovers.  Our Offense is solid, QB solid, WRs solid, especially Hyatt, protection suddenly very good, Saquon reborn

Dont let our dustup with Belichick fool you.  He is tough to score on

All systems go

Dont worry, after losing to the Giants, your team will re-group.  27-22 on World Stage with Rogers.  That had to sting.  Revenge game?  Gotta figure out how to rattle TommyD but he has ice water in his veins

Giants Packers always a fun matchup whatever the seasons records

PackersNation where you dialing in from....I'm in Germany.  Have to set the alarm for 2AM to watch the game.
Oh dont worry about the harrasment laws- I'm 76.   Well dont harass the elderly LOL. I hope to see you tuesday morning on here

T200

Quote from: PackersNation on December 07, 2023, 04:37:59 PMWho is this clown puffing his chest out at?

Ok tough guy...slow your roll and dream more about your born again elite team. Too funny.

Again, the Packers respect all their opponents but fear none of them.

Thanks for the warning though. =))

Quote from: PackersNation on December 08, 2023, 06:52:34 AMAre you ok? Like for real, are you mentally all there? I have concerns. I also think you may be quite young. Like 11. If so, let me know, the convo ends. I do not correspond with children on the internet.

We appreciate you coming by and we certainly welcome your point of view. What isn't welcome are the attacks and your aggressive style. It may play well on other sites... not on this one.

Please take a few moments to proofread what you want to post before actually posting it.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

BluesCruz

Quote from: T200 on December 08, 2023, 08:11:03 AMWe appreciate you coming by and we certainly welcome your point of view. What isn't welcome are the attacks and your aggressive style. It may play well on other sites... not on this one.

Please take a few moments to proofread what you want to post before actually posting it.

no offense taken but yeah no personal attacks allowed here.  We are all fanatics for our team
thats where the word fan comes from

spiderblue43

Packers have a very good, young group of receivers progressing well. Love has looked much more comfortable in the pocket..and their D (Owens) also peaking at the right time.

Giants? Tommy Cutlets. Fughedaboutit.

Packers 26
Giants 16

T200

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 08, 2023, 08:24:00 AMno offense taken but yeah no personal attacks allowed here.  We are all fanatics for our team
thats where the word fan comes from
He just needs to be respectful when he comes to someone else's house. Pretty simple.

Arodgers12

This is a trap game for us. Obviously I hope we win but I thought we would beat you guys last year and we didn't. We need to be ready to play.

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Arodgers12

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 08, 2023, 09:12:43 AM.

I hope we win but you guys are heating up as well. Your team cannot be overlooked.

Arodgers12

Quote from: BluesCruz on December 08, 2023, 07:16:18 AMIm enjoying this conversation already.  You sound a bit rattled.  Giants are due to drop a ton of points on someone.  We have suddenly become the king of opponent turnovers.  Our Offense is solid, QB solid, WRs solid, especially Hyatt, protection suddenly very good, Saquon reborn

Dont let our dustup with Belichick fool you.  He is tough to score on

All systems go

Dont worry, after losing to the Giants, your team will re-group.  27-22 on World Stage with Rogers.  That had to sting.  Revenge game?  Gotta figure out how to rattle TommyD but he has ice water in his veins

Giants Packers always a fun matchup whatever the seasons records

PackersNation where you dialing in from....I'm in Germany.  Have to set the alarm for 2AM to watch the game.
Oh dont worry about the harrasment laws- I'm 76.   Well dont harass the elderly LOL. I hope to see you tuesday morning on here

That loss last year did sting. We had a big lead in that game and we seemed to spiral downhill after starting 3-1.

PackersNation

Quote from: T200 on December 08, 2023, 08:37:54 AMHe just needs to be respectful when he comes to someone else's house. Pretty simple.
I 100% stand by everything I wrote here. If a person puffs their chest out for no reason, I will respond to it how I see fit.

You are welcome to remove any post of mine that is offensive or inappropriate in any way. My comments were not and will not be removed because there is nothing offensive or inappropriate to how I responded to someone claiming the Packers will "suffer" and warning that our players should fear being laid out.

I laugh at that person puffing his chest out with nothing to back it up. I will continue to laugh hysterically at him, you, or anyone else who responds in kind.

Have a wonderful day, I will not be changing anything. Thank you.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

T200

Quote from: PackersNation on December 08, 2023, 11:00:15 AMI 100% stand by everything I wrote here. If a person puffs their chest out for no reason, I will respond to it how I see fit.

You are welcome to remove any post of mine that is offensive or inappropriate in any way. My comments were not and will not be removed because there is nothing offensive or inappropriate to how I responded to someone claiming the Packers will "suffer" and warning that our players should fear being laid out.

I laugh at that person puffing his chest out with nothing to back it up. I will continue to laugh hysterically at him, you, or anyone else who responds in kind.

Have a wonderful day, I will not be changing anything. Thank you.

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
No problem. I took care of you for us.  :kissass:

Happy Holidays