News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

A NEW draft simulator

Started by brownelvis54, December 07, 2023, 04:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

This a new one. At least to me. I have been on draftbuzz at lot in the past, but this is the first time I have ever seen a draft simulator from them. Looks good

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/simulator
The KING is in the building

Jolly Blue Giant

I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

Philosophers

There is much color that the things you need to tap are not easy to see plus text is small.

Jclayton92

Not a fan of DraftBuzz prospect rankings, I think they try to be different just to be different and not right.

jgrangers2

Quote from: Jclayton92 on December 08, 2023, 12:38:10 PMNot a fan of DraftBuzz prospect rankings, I think they try to be different just to be different and not right.

Yeah, not a fan of this one. They have Keon Coleman all the way down at 37, which is insane. Not to mention they still have the draft order from a few weeks ago.

Uni

Three times Maye was available for the Giants at 5, which was weird because it's hard to believe dropped to 5 and also, how are the Giants at 5? One time Harrison Jr was the second WR off the board.

Also, the trade offers were insane. In one of the mocks I ended up with two number 1 picks in 2025