News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Packers game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 11, 2023, 05:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Just_jimmy

How does that even get called down by contact? It'll get overturned on the challenge but it's a ridiculous call to begin with
 The standard of refereeing is appalling.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

kartanoman

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

miss86

T200

Quote from: Just_jimmy on December 11, 2023, 09:11:59 PMHow does that even get called down by contact? It'll get overturned on the challenge but it's a ridiculous call to begin with
 The standard of refereeing is appalling.

Pat Mahomes thinks so as well  ;)
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

T200

miss86

Jclayton92

T200

TDToomer

The Packers will lose this challenge. Let's see if I am 2 for 2.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

kartanoman

Incredible catch, Amani Toomer style!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

spiderblue43

Wan'Dale looks waterbug fast out there.

T200

@sooners56 is gonna have to get a Robinson jersey after tonight!  :ok:

Just_jimmy

Quote from: T200 on December 11, 2023, 09:13:19 PMPat Mahomes thinks so as well  ;)
Touché

sooners56

Quote from: T200 on December 11, 2023, 09:17:26 PM@sooners56 is gonna have to get a Robinson jersey after tonight!  :ok:

Haha! Takes more than one one play (The catch) to change my mind. I don't give him much credit for the run as it was a big hole that anyone could have ran through.
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!