News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Packers game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 11, 2023, 05:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coggs

Quote from: T200 on December 11, 2023, 10:21:56 PMOK, so it looks like we have two for "Giants get no credit for making plays."  :ok:  :surrender:
I get it, the team sucks and you just want something to smile about when it comes to this team.  But giving the Giants "credit" for that play?  Does Green Bay give the punter credit for "hitting" McCain with the ball to force the turnover?

Ed Vette

This Oline sucks so bad, can't pass or run block tonight
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

bighitterdalama

Quote from: Ed Vette on December 11, 2023, 10:25:48 PMThis Oline sucks so bad, can't pass or run block tonight

TONIGHT, Ed? Just tonight?

T200

Quote from: kingm56 on December 11, 2023, 10:25:03 PMAgain, you want us to give the Giants credit for a muff punt? That play was the impetus for my original post, not what occurred subsequently.  Moreover, I'm not inclined to reap praise on an offense with less that 100 passing yards, but you do you, Tim.
You're a smart guy. I posted exactly what I thought they deserved credit for and I mentioned nothing about the muffed punt.

Is it so hard to they made a good play to cause the fumble and then TD Tommy to get down to the 1 and eventually score?
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

kingm56

sooners56

Ok, so Robinson has made some nice plays tonight. Keep it up
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Soundwave401

Fucken Tommy TD's man.. love you so much but...the next 3 four win seasons cause of you are going to suck  ~X(

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

EDjohnst1981

miss86

kingm56

sooners56

Helluva pass by Devito and catch by Hodgins!!
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

DaveBrown74

Two excellent plays by DeVito and his receivers (Robinson and Hodgins).

bighitterdalama