News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Packers game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 11, 2023, 05:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soundwave401

We really going to win this game and ruin our next five years.. aren't we?

miss86

killarich

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

bighitterdalama

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Soundwave401 on December 11, 2023, 10:57:44 PMWe really going to win this game and ruin our next five years.. aren't we?

You don't think Cutlets is better than Jayden Daniels?

Jclayton92

Quote from: Gmo11 on December 11, 2023, 10:49:09 PMI just wish we could say he has elite accuracy (he doesn't) or he has elite arm strength (he doesn't) or he has an elite ability to read defenses (he doesn't). It's hard to watch this guy and feel like phew!  we're in good hands for the next decade.  And yet all he does is win games!  I concede he's better than Jones.  I don't think that's even arguable anymore.  But is he good enough to bring a team to the playoffs and win? I can't say yes to that even though the way things are going he probably would anyway.
I think the team is a lot better than given credit for. A bad Qb can make an offense look horrible, likewise an average qb like devito can make an offense look solid. Imagine a great qb in the offense and then you can get excited.

TDToomer

Banks is going to be a stud coverman.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

If they don't draft a QB and Dimes starts next year, it will take about 5 game clock minutes in week one for the entire building to start screaming for Cutlets.

EDjohnst1981

killarich

Woody

That is a fumble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Woody

Barkley just can't finish when leading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingm56

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on December 11, 2023, 11:02:31 PMThat's a fumble.

It's is; if he gets back up, he can keep running, by the rule, it's a fumble.