News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 25, 2023, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

We have Taylor in and we are running the ball... bro just sling the fken ball

brownelvis54

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 06:24:33 PMWe have Taylor in and we are running the ball... bro just sling the fken ball

We got a TD
The KING is in the building

T200

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 06:24:33 PMWe have Taylor in and we are running the ball... bro just sling the fken ball
FIRE KAFKA!!!
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

killarich

Damn they have that graphic up with Devito and he's benched

That's embarrassing

spiderblue43

Eagles on cruise control... :doh: ..gift Td for our beleaguered blue. Yeah..they can beat the Niners..ha.

T200

:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

killarich

I don't see the point of playing Taylor

But one thing for sure is .... If we don't draft a QB ... DJ is having another run for sure now

This kills any possible qb competition next season

killarich

Jclayton92

2023 and Tyrod taylor is easily the best Qb on the Giants and its not close.

Anyone have that on their bingo card?

brownelvis54

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 06:28:26 PMI don't see the point of playing Taylor

But one thing for sure is .... If we don't draft a QB ... DJ is having another run for sure now

The point of putting Taylor in is it gives a better chance of winning AND if we lose, at least we're gonna lose fighting with DeVito we have nothing
The KING is in the building

killarich

I hate that Hurts always puts that jacket on after a drive

I feel like he has some kind of douchebag royalty complex where he wants someone to cover him up or something

He just irks me

EDjohnst1981

kingm56

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 06:28:26 PMI don't see the point of playing Taylor

I don't believe the competition was ever going to come from Tommy; he's an UD Rookie for a reason.  Any competition will come from a 1st (may 2d) round pick.  At best, Tommy was always auditioning for the backup role. He might still prove the latter.