News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 25, 2023, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Quote from: kingm56 on December 25, 2023, 06:32:33 PMI don't believe the competition was ever going to come from Tommy; he's an UD Rookie for a reason.  Any competition will come from a 1st (may 2d) round pick.  At best, Tommy was always auditioning for the backup role. He might still prove the latter.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

killarich

Pugh fk him !!! Pull his fken helmet off his head ... punch him in his mouth

Dirty azz eagles

Jclayton92

Holding and unnecessary roughness washing out is weird to me.

killarich

lol Barkley ...

He spins for no reason sometimes.... It's like me playing Madden and hitting the right joystick

Jclayton92

brownelvis54

Tyrod Taylor definitely makes us better
The KING is in the building

kingm56

killarich

Is the line trying to kill Taylor

Looking dramatically worse right now

brownelvis54

Tony Romo was correct.....Slayton wasn't touched he could've rolled for more yardage
The KING is in the building

killarich

Would love a TD here... but even if we get a FG and we cut the lead to one score before the fourth is not something I would have expected

killarich

Quote from: brownelvis54 on December 25, 2023, 06:39:13 PMTony Romo was correct.....Slayton wasn't touched he could've rolled for more yardage

They gave him the roll and first down... he could've put a little more effort though

killarich

killarich

killarich

That is a load of ish

Fck these refs

Woody

Bad throw and xxxxxxxx call cost a first down there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk