News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 25, 2023, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkavage

Quote from: sooners56 on December 25, 2023, 07:22:48 PMThe Giants need a franchise QB before they'll ever start being relevant again.
Absolutely.

killarich

Woody

Taylor had his chance and blew it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killarich

Giants need a franchise qb ... but not behind this Oline and no wr1

Will be the same sh** slightly better maybe

Messiah717

Third and fourth and one.  What do you pay Barkley for?  Morons coach this team.

katkavage

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 07:25:30 PMGiants need a franchise qb ... but not behind this Oline and no wr1

Daboll will be begging Schoen to get him a QB or he'll be gone after next year.

sooners56

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 07:25:30 PMGiants need a franchise qb ... but not behind this Oline and no wr1

I disagree. If QB makes the plays that were there this game, the game might be a victory for the Giants. Since the QBs in this game didn't make the plays a franchise QB could/would make, the Giants will lose. Same Oline/Same Weapons
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

killarich

I can't believe our d line gets zero push

Always instantly collapses

AShawn Robinson  and Nacho have been useless in what they were signed for

StompYouOT

A franchise QB changes everything. Better coaching wouldn't hurt. Taylor missed Waller, could have been a W

Messiah717

killarich

Azeez is so sporadic man

He needs to become situational...we need another pass rusher to play opposition of Thibs full time

katkavage

You can both fix the line and get a franchise QB. That's Schoen's job. Get it done!

Woody

Is Hyatt playing today? 

killarich

Quote from: Messiah717 on December 25, 2023, 07:28:47 PMThis group needs more than a QB.

Yes we 100% do

I agree we need a qb .... But if the pieces don't change ... I will just pray he doesn't become shell shocked whoever the qb is

killarich

Quote from: Woody on December 25, 2023, 07:29:33 PMIs Hyatt playing today? 

Hyatt has been a ghost sadly

I think he needs a wr1 on this team more than anyone else