News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 25, 2023, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jclayton92

bighitterdalama

To paraphrase Field Marshall Bernard Law Montgomery, Adoree Jackson is useless. Utterly useless.

Woody

Only eagles games does this crap happen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

killarich

That left knee touched ... wtf the announcers are going to act like they didn't see that ?

spiderblue43

Omg. They can do no wrong against us. Embarrassing. Like the Philly Globetrotters today. Niners are going to smash these guys.

kingm56

It's simple, Eagles have special athletes, we don't. That play Hurts made on the terrible snap is way beyond our QBs capabilities.

T200

I don't like seeing players get injured but I would welcome Jalen living up to his name as a Christmas gift.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MagicRat

Sorry, but Wink....I dunno. Philli are good, as much as it makes me swallow sick to say that, they're a load better than us.
But he's calling a horrible game thus far.
Maybe he doesn't have the personnel, but he's not imaginative enough.
Smell my cheese you mother!

MagicRat

Quote from: T200 on December 25, 2023, 05:12:38 PMI don't like seeing players get injured but I would welcome Jalen living up to his name as a Christmas gift.
He's got that smug, Donovan McNabb vibe going on.
I can't stand him.

files58

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 05:06:48 PMWhenever eagles do that fken qb sneak ... defensive players should just start punching away at Hurts and hope you get the football look

If he gets oh well... you keep doing that ish... you take the pain

Johnston said there's no way to stop it. Yes there is somehow in the pile Hurts comes out with a bloody broken nose. They show no respect going for it on 4th and 5. TAKE SOMEONE OUT! I wish the Giants' roster was made up of native New Yorkers who just happen to be pro football players. This team needs a F$UK YOU attitude from player 1 through 53.

bighitterdalama

killarich

Wink needs to stick to his aggressive game plan

He obviously always calls a scared game vs good teams

We are getting beat that way as well

Just stick with what you are known for... if it doesn't work oh well... because your soft defense fails and also kills the game clock

Play aggressive and hope something happens

katkavage

I'm old enough to remember when LT changed the dynamic against the Eagles. They need a dynamic player to shift this equation. That player, sadly, is not on the roster yet.

killarich

Quote from: files58 on December 25, 2023, 05:16:19 PMJohnston said there's no way to stop it. Yes there is somehow in the pile Hurts comes out with a bloody broken nose. They show no respect going for it on 4th and 5. TAKE SOMEONE OUT! I wish the Giants' roster was made up of native New Yorkers who just happen to be pro football players. This team needs a F$UK YOU attitude from player 1 through 53.

I hate hurts

Punch him right in his ish ... bump it go for the "ball" and punch him directly in his forearm or bicep muscles

Scumbag team and mostly a scumbag coach .... No cares for morals against them

MagicRat

Is it just me or does Siriani give off an "I take rohypnol on a first date" vibe?