News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 25, 2023, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

Quote from: TONKA56 on December 25, 2023, 05:33:59 PMBellinger is brutal. Where the heck happened to him?
Reddick is no slouch. He's the Eagles version of Micah Parsons.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

T200

kingm56

MagicRat

Quote from: Messiah717 on December 25, 2023, 05:37:03 PMHow many uncompetitive games against the Cowboys and Eagles does Daboll get to have?
Eight and counting
Smell my cheese you mother!

Trench

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 05:29:45 PMThe dude needs help

Doesn't help that all these free agent signings at DT have been worthless

Due has 11 sacks ... get him a realiable counterpart at EDGE 

You make a fair point. He needs help.

I just feel he needs to do way more when it counts is all. I watch him close and he is usually easily taken care of without a double team. Many sacks are a result of coverage

Trench

Quote from: kingm56 on December 25, 2023, 05:38:47 PMHence the 60% of plays.

He's not as good as advertised- big games he's silent

T200

Quote from: Trench on December 25, 2023, 05:40:02 PMHe's not as good as advertised- big games he's silent
He's like Dallas... feasts on weak competition, folds when the opposition is equal or better.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Trench on December 25, 2023, 05:40:02 PMHe's not as good as advertised- big games he's silent

I wish he were the only issue we had. I even wish he were one of just five issues. Sadly there are many more than just the fact that he only gets sacks in some games.

spiderblue43

Can't blame Tommy so far. Threw a td to Waller who choked on it. Has no run game to offset the Eagles.

Trench

Devito had a receiver open there on 3rd down. Didn't pull trigger. He looks bad tonight

killarich

I like devito

I know his stats never show

But you can tell he scans the entire field .... We just have no one open

His major weakness he holds the fken ball too long

T200

Tommy is not looking confident at all. The Eagles defense is too fast for him.

Ed Vette

Quote from: Trench on December 25, 2023, 05:43:54 PMDevito had a receiver open there on 3rd down. Didn't pull trigger. He looks bad tonight
He's missed those crossing routes on a regular basis. Aggravating
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

brownelvis54

We suck.......... Merry Christmas.
The KING is in the building

kingm56

Quote from: T200 on December 25, 2023, 05:44:53 PMTommy is not looking confident at all. The Eagles defense is too fast for him.

They're missing 5 of their 11 starters too.