News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Eagles game thread

Started by MightyGiants, December 25, 2023, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Quote from: T200 on December 25, 2023, 07:00:56 PMI'm not saying they're as good. I'm saying they still get open and can catch the ball.

The QB still has to be brave enough to throw down field.

I agree with you... but I think it's easier to expect Hurts to get it down the field when you have those receivers and that Oline

We are simply back in this game because of a special teams play and defensive play

The Devito to Taylor swap has essentially changed nothing

I dont think any qb in this league this year can play behind this o line and receiver crew

I would normally be like Mahomes can... but like we've seen this past month it's not so easy

files58

The Giants should be up by one. At the end of the half the refs gave filthy 3 points by calling a delay of game on Okereke. He saw a loose ball and picked it up, what else is he supposed to do. The clock should have ran out. I LOVE when filthy fans boo their own team.

killarich

T200

Quote from: MagicRat on December 25, 2023, 07:01:25 PMF-ing wear that you cheesesteak munching inbreds.
Hey hey hey now... their cheesesteaks are amazing!!!
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Soundwave401

I'm so torn.. I want this win sooooo bad but I want the 5th pick too  :crazy:

MagicRat

Honest to F.....that Philli fanbase.
They're 10-4, winning 20-18....yet they're sitting there like someone has poisoned their kitten.
Shower of nuggets.
Smell my cheese you mother!

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

files58

Quote from: Soundwave401 on December 25, 2023, 07:06:36 PMI'm so torn.. I want this win sooooo bad but I want the 5th pick too  :crazy:

That is the problem.

brownelvis54

Quote from: Soundwave401 on December 25, 2023, 07:06:36 PMI'm so torn.. I want this win sooooo bad but I want the 5th pick too  :crazy:

F that..........  I want us to win.

killarich

T200

Quote from: killarich on December 25, 2023, 07:04:43 PMI agree with you... but I think it's easier to expect Hurts to get it down the field when you have those receivers and that Oline

We are simply back in this game because of a special teams play and defensive play

The Devito to Taylor swap has essentially changed nothing

I dont think any qb in this league this year can play behind this o line and receiver crew

I would normally be like Mahomes can... but like we've seen this past month it's not so easy
Behind this line, Mahomes would still throw to Hyatt, Hodgins, and Robinson.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MagicRat

Quote from: T200 on December 25, 2023, 07:06:31 PMHey hey hey now... their cheesesteaks are amazing!!!
Yeah, but they still do it with their relatives  =))
Smell my cheese you mother!

katkavage

killarich

Quote from: T200 on December 25, 2023, 07:07:59 PMBehind this line, Mahomes would still throw to Hyatt, Hodgins, and Robinson.
Quote from: T200 on December 25, 2023, 07:07:59 PMBehind this line, Mahomes would still throw to Hyatt, Hodgins, and Robinson.

How can you say that ... he has Kelce

And a way better o line

Having QB is showing that it isn't always a magical recipe

brownelvis54