News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tommy Smothers, may he R.I.P.

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, December 27, 2023, 02:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

One of my favorite comedians of all time, Tommy Smothers has passed away at 86 after a recent bout with cancer. Tremendously funny, an "Olympic" yo-yo player, talented musician...he will be missed
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

Bill Brown

"Mom always liked you best"

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Jolly Blue Giant

I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

ozzie

Definitely a funny and talented guy. R.I.P.
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

LennG

Truly a unique talent. I was overseas when their show was on and the uproar it caused so I really never got into that, but I always made it a point to watch them whenever I could and always enjoyed their music and comedy.

May he RIP
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss