News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Wildcard Weekend Games

Started by DaveBrown74, January 13, 2024, 04:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uconnjack8

Bill's look sharp at the start.  Tough for me to think Steelers will win with no TJ Watt and Mason Rudolph as the starter.

TDToomer

Quote from: uconnjack8 on January 15, 2024, 04:54:02 PMBill's look sharp at the start.  Tough for me to think Steelers will win with no TJ Watt and Mason Rudolph as the starter.

Rudolph is their #1 QB now. Pickett is healthy but relegated to #2. Either way it's not looking good for the Steelers
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

uconnjack8

An Eagles implode would be lovely.

Who is the better QB in this game?

TDToomer

Quote from: uconnjack8 on January 15, 2024, 08:39:43 PMAn Eagles implode would be lovely.

Who is the better QB in this game?

So far Mayfield. There should have been a long TD that was dropped. People rag on him but he can sure throw a deep ball.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

uconnjack8

Quote from: TDToomer on January 15, 2024, 08:54:58 PMSo far Mayfield. There should have been a long TD that was dropped. People rag on him but he can sure throw a deep ball.

I think overall there isn't much difference between them.  Put Baker on this Philly team the last couple of years and results would be similar. 

Fletch

Baker is playing well right now. He could have been had for a song but, we had no choice :ok:

I guess Jones can drink a beer w Herbert and he could have have watched Randulph earlier

uconnjack8

TB just looks like they want it more.

miss86

uconnjack8

Bradberry has looked awful tonight.

files58

Philly fans are wearing brown bags  =))  =))  =))  <:-P
Jeff Lurie is in contention for The Jerry Jones Expression Award.
This weekend is turning out to be the best weekend of the Giants' season.

T200

Best weekend of football not involving the Giants!  :laugh:  =D>
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

sooners56

Baker Mayfield and the Bucs are rolling the Eagles! Love it
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Ed Vette

Quote from: sooners56 on January 15, 2024, 11:09:41 PMBaker Mayfield and the Bucs are rolling the Eagles! Love it
Quite a success story. Turned his career around.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

spiderblue43

The Eagles were DOA. Tampa botched chances to run them out of the building in the first half, and still they were helpless.

Eagles back seven is a godawful mess, plus guys like Graham and Cox are relics. Without AJ just to run deep sideline routes and body defenders out of the way..they're compromised.

Schadenfreude is enjoyable with them and the Pokes..but I wish that wasn't all we have to celebrate.

BluesCruz

Amazing how the Eagles went to pot.....weird
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"