News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Strands anyone?

Started by Ed Vette, March 11, 2024, 11:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

Lazy of me to not get the sweep on this:

Strands #142
"You're the best!"
🔵🔵💡🔵
🟡🔵🔵

DaveBrown74

I haven't struggled this badly with one of these in a while. And I understood the category early in the process.

Strands #143
"Screen time"
💡🔵💡🔵
💡🔵🟡💡
🔵🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #143
"Screen time"
💡🔵💡🔵
🟡🔵🔵🔵
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Strands #144
"All that jazz"
💡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵💡🔵
🟡💡🔵🔵
Really!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Strands #145
"Go for the gold"
🟡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #145
"Go for the gold"
🟡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Strands #146
"Bedtime story"
💡🔵💡🔵
💡🔵💡🔵
💡🔵🔵🟡
Never heard of it.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Used to read this to my daughter

Strands #146
"Bedtime story"
🟡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵

DaveBrown74

Strands #147
"Daily delivery"
🔵🔵🔵🟡
🔵🔵🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #147
"Daily delivery"
🟡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Found both puzzles tricky today.

Strands #148
"Book it!"
💡🔵💡🔵
💡🔵🔵💡
🔵💡🔵🔵
🟡

Ed Vette

Strands #148
"Book it!"
🟡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

Strands #149
"That's a stretch!"
🔵🔵🔵🔵
💡🔵💡🔵
💡🔵🟡
Didn't have a clue until it was over.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Strands #150
"Staying power"
💡🔵🔵🟡
🔵🔵🔵🔵

Ed Vette

Strands #150
"Staying power"
🔵🔵🔵🟡
🔵🔵🔵
~ Coach Tom Coughlin