News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Century Red Uniforms

Started by Ed Vette, May 16, 2024, 12:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

At least 8 is featured.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Quote from: Ed Vette on May 16, 2024, 12:11:19 PMAt least 8 is featured.
The marketing department wasn't involved.  :P

He should have struck the pose in the logo. That would have been awesome.  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

T200

I like the helmets and jerseys.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Grime Time

It's the same as the Canadians Hockey Jersey .  I'm not a fan of it. 
Get busy livin ,  or get busy dying.

Painter

That ugly looking livery is before my time, which is remarkable in itself. But then, I'm kinda remarkable all by myself. :smug:  In any case, it's nothing like the red jersey I remember. Indeed, I wouldn't even call it a "red" uni.

And by the way, did someone make a mistake in including No.8 whatisname in that picture?

:cheers:

miss86

I don't like it. But, my opinion and 5 bucks at Starbucks gets me a cup of joe.

spiderblue43

It isn't worse than the Packers or Steelers, anyway. It's the 100th anniversary and it's part of their history. Roll with it.

PSUBeirut

kartanoman

Quote from: Painter on May 16, 2024, 12:58:20 PMThat ugly looking livery is before my time, which is remarkable in itself. But then, I'm kinda remarkable all by myself. :smug:  In any case, it's nothing like the red jersey I remember. Indeed, I wouldn't even call it a "red" uni.

And by the way, did someone make a mistake in including No.8 whatisname in that picture?

:cheers:

To quote what a wise man (guy?) once said ...

Quote from: Painter on May 15, 2024, 09:22:58 PMFools rush in where...never mind... we dance to whomever plays the pipe. And not just in matters of "sport".

Cheers!

I'll buy the next round if you can find a better band with a better tune! Fair enough, good sir?

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Ed Vette

FWIW, I don't like it either.
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

uconnjack8

DaveBrown74

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

uconnjack8

Quote from: Ed Vette on May 16, 2024, 04:58:45 PMReally, why?

Everybody is saying they are ugly, so I want one.