News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Jones throwing with accuracy and velocity

Started by MightyGiants, May 22, 2024, 04:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T200

At this point and going into the season, my focus and concerns are about the offensive line... not Jones.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

MightyGiants

Quote from: T200 on May 23, 2024, 11:05:09 AMAt this point and going into the season, my focus and concerns are about the offensive line... not Jones.

Tim,

I have to think that is still the biggest area of concern
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

sxdxca38

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 23, 2024, 11:29:44 AMhttps://x.com/charlottecrrll/status/1793654506317918442

Mighty,

I believe we are going to be seeing a lot of Jones to Nabers this season.

Thanks for sharing the videos

BluesCruz

Nice to see Jones looks so good with no pass rush in his face LOL :boooo:
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 23, 2024, 05:55:15 PMDaboll looks like he lost a good 50 pounds. He was quite big last year.

I am happy he trimmed down.  I just hope he keeps it off.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

katkavage

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 23, 2024, 05:55:15 PMDaboll looks like he lost a good 50 pounds. He was quite big last year.
Ozem...what?

DaveBrown74

I am rooting hard for Jones to recover well and to play well this year, because he is the QB of our team. And on a human level, knowing he's a good guy, I want to see him recover from him his injury and be well, if nothing else.

What I'm not going to do though is get swept up in these types of reports. And that includes what we read in late July and August, including preseason games. I heard all of this throughout last summer and bought into it a little bit, and then the guy and his offensive teammates were nothing short of an unmitigated disaster.

Needless to say I'd rather read reports from Giants beat writers that he "looks good" than that he "looks bad", but none of it really moves the needle for me. Also, these summer reports are generally always framed optimistically for all 32 teams. It's just the way this business works.

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 23, 2024, 07:32:42 PMI am rooting hard for Jones to recover well and to play well this year, because he is the QB of our team. And on a human level, knowing he's a good guy, I want to see him recover from him his injury and be well, if nothing else.

What I'm not going to do though is get swept up in these types of reports. And that includes what we read in late July and August, including preseason games. I heard all of this throughout last summer and bought into it a little bit, and then the guy and his offensive teammates were nothing short of an unmitigated disaster.

Needless to say I'd rather read reports from Giants beat writers that he "looks good" than that he "looks bad", but none of it really moves the needle for me. Also, these summer reports are generally always framed optimistically for all 32 teams. It's just the way this business works.

Jeff,

This is a fair position.  No one is expected to be swept up due to an OTA performance.   This is just news on how our starting QB is recovering.   I think for most fans this report would be good news.   Although @BluesCruz booing the news, shows there are a handful of fans actively rooting against our starting QB.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Dumpster Dan

Quote from: BluesCruz on May 23, 2024, 04:22:31 PMNice to see Jones looks so good with no pass rush in his face LOL :boooo:

Then I will ask as I said yesterday--what does this say about Lock being 10 for 20   with that same no pass rush???