News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mixed bag for Lock today

Started by MightyGiants, May 23, 2024, 12:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

https://x.com/rydunleavy/status/1793672561362190353

Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes
#Giants just wrapped up their first media-open OTA.

The highlight: Long touchdown to Malik Nabers.

Drew Lock hit him on the deep shot. He got behind both Pinnick & Flott. Just a glimpse into what #NYG hope Nabers can bring.

Of note: There was pressure on the play. Lock might have been sacked, but it's a padless OTA, so give him the TD.

Of extra note: That was really the only highlight for Lock. He did not perform well in team drills. I had him 10 of 20 with several misfires.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

From my understanding it was his first day with the ones as he had 6 tds on day 2 to the 2nd string guys including Tracy Jr ×2.

Dumpster Dan

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 23, 2024, 12:03:49 PMhttps://x.com/rydunleavy/status/1793672561362190353

Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes
#Giants just wrapped up their first media-open OTA.

The highlight: Long touchdown to Malik Nabers.

10 for 20 in underwear??  Great, just great!!!!

Dumpster Dan

Drew Lock hit him on the deep shot. He got behind both Pinnick & Flott. Just a glimpse into what #NYG hope Nabers can bring.

Of note: There was pressure on the play. Lock might have been sacked, but it's a padless OTA, so give him the TD.

Of extra note: That was really the only highlight for Lock. He did not perform well in team drills. I had him 10 of 20 with several misfires.

MightyGiants

Hi Dan,

How are you doing?  Long time,no hear.  I hope you are doing well
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Dumpster Dan

Hey Rich

I'm OK   as well as can be expected--and I suppose right now a little better than you

Get well soon

I cant believe the report of Lock being 10 for 20 can be accurate.  Hell if I went out in the back yard in my underwear  and had a catch with my grandkids I could do better than 10 for 20  and I am 93 years old with a dead arm. 

Dumpster Dan

Jclayton92

Quote from: Dumpster Dan on May 23, 2024, 08:06:43 PMHey Rich

I'm OK   as well as can be expected--and I suppose right now a little better than you

Get well soon

I cant believe the report of Lock being 10 for 20 can be accurate.  Hell if I went out in the back yard in my underwear  and had a catch with my grandkids I could do better than 10 for 20  and I am 93 years old with a dead arm. 

Dumpster Dan
Gotta hope that it was either drops or him learning the playbook. As I noted earlier he had 6 Tds on day 2 so hopefully it's simply him going up and down as they do installs.

Giant Obsession

Get well soon

Dumpster Dan

Don't worry Dan,

we don't need you for your arm..... it's your mind we LOVE.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

madbadger

Drew Lock isn't a good quarterback. I have more trust in DiVito than Lock but they both stink. Jones marginally less so. Quarterback purgatory sucks.....

MightyGiants

Get well soon

Dumpster Dan

Reports are Lock has issues with his mechanics.  Maybe he is currently working on that and working on it is causing the issues.   Thanks for the well wishes, although it's depressing to think I am doing worse than a 93 year old  :laugh:
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

Q. How is Drew Lock looking?

BRIAN DABOLL: Yeah, he's -- again, it's spring ball. We've talked about this I think the last two years. This is really a teaching camp. He's done a good job of picking up the information. So just try to get better each day.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE