News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

A couple of injury issues

Started by MightyGiants, June 06, 2024, 10:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

https://x.com/DDuggan21/status/1798719777550348549

https://x.com/PLeonardNYDN/status/1798724835775758822

Pat Leonard
@PLeonardNYDN
Giants right tackle Evan Neal is on the bike and on the side, didn't even stretch with or break down with the team at start of practice today from what I could see.

He is coming off ankle surgery. But he had been on the field for early periods this spring and then working on side during team drills in prior OTAs.

So this is a change and something to monitor
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

Dan Duggan
@DDuggan21
Giants just wrapped up their final open OTA of the spring. Didn't see TE Darren Waller, WR Gunner Olszewski, OLB Brian Burns and K Graham Gano.

WR Isaiah McKenzie, TE Tyree Jackson, OL Evan Neal, OL Matt Nelson, DL Timmy Horne, LB Micah McFadden, LB Isaiah Simmons, CB Aaron Robinson and S Gervarrius Owens were on the side with trainers.
11:53 AM · Jun 6, 2024
·
 Views
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Has Aaron Robinson ever been healthy as a pro?

Serious question.

madbadger

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on June 06, 2024, 08:04:59 PMHas Aaron Robinson ever been healthy as a pro?

Serious question.

Not of any considerable amount of time.

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on June 06, 2024, 08:04:59 PMHas Aaron Robinson ever been healthy as a pro?

Serious question.

He was very early in his career.  His last injury seems to be stretching over nearly two seasons.  As I am currently rehabbing from my own injuries, I can appreciate the mental and physical challenges he faces.  While I think he is longshot (at best), I am pulling for him.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

AZGiantFan

Quote from: MightyGiants on June 07, 2024, 07:05:54 AMHe was very early in his career.  His last injury seems to be stretching over nearly two seasons.  As I am currently rehabbing from my own injuries, I can appreciate the mental and physical challenges he faces.  While I think he is longshot (at best), I am pulling for him.

OT - how are you doing, Rich?
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

MightyGiants

Quote from: AZGiantFan on June 07, 2024, 12:49:01 PMOT - how are you doing, Rich?

Thanks for asking.  Things are not going well, but I don't want to get into it.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Painter

Quote from: MightyGiants on June 07, 2024, 01:42:58 PMThanks for asking.  Things are not going well, but I don't want to get into it.

Damn! That's not what we want to hear. Let's hope it's clouds before sunshine. Let us know whenever you feel ready to do so. All the best!

Cheers!