News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

TE Cager- most improved

Started by MightyGiants, June 11, 2024, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: MightyGiants on June 11, 2024, 04:05:08 PMCan't tell during OTAs
Daboll would have to take that into consideration before giving out praise like that, I would think.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Giant Obsession

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 11, 2024, 04:20:28 PMDaboll would have to take that into consideration before giving out praise like that, I would think.

You would think....and I would think...

Not willing to bet on what this HC is thinking.
Mike

January 11, 2022  -- The Head Bozo of this Clown Show has spoken.  Five more years of darkness.  The Dark Ages Part 2 continue.

January 4, 2016  -- Dark Ages part 2 is born.

Enjoy every sandwich -- Warren Zevon

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Ed Vette on June 11, 2024, 03:44:59 PMDid he learn how to block?

Unless he's gone through a total body transformation, he's not there because he's built for blocking. At 6'5" and a whopping 220 lbs, he's built far more like a tall WR. Plaxico was 6'5 and 232 lbs...so think a "skinny Plaxico"

He's actually a talented receiver, but has been playing out of position (TE) since college. He has good hands, so who knows what he's going to be or what the plan is for him

Does this look like the body of a Blocking TE?
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above