News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

This is a problem

Started by Jclayton92, June 15, 2024, 10:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

Quote from: kingm56 on June 18, 2024, 12:45:20 PMIn 2023, Feliciano didn't win the starting job and was put into action due to injury.  He only started 7 games and accumulated less than 500 snaps. His 2022 season with the Giants occurred after back-to-back seasons derailed by significant injuries. So, is it all that surprising he failed to play well?  He has a very turbulent 9 year career, plagued with injuries and up-and-down play.  He played about a 1/3 of a season; I wouldn't derive too much from a small sample size. 
king: Agree. Though I like Feliciano he still never put two good seasons back to back, so good riddance. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

kingm56

Quote from: Bob In PA on June 18, 2024, 01:01:17 PMking: Agree. Though I like Feliciano he still never put two good seasons back to back, so good riddance. Bob

You're right, Bob. At 32, I doubt he's going to get more healthy.

TONKA56

Quote from: coggs on June 18, 2024, 12:55:27 PMWasnt a big part of why he was let go was because he spoke out about some of the "talent" the brass was bringing in?  Guys like Flowers for example.

That's a good question. I don't know.