News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Snack Food Where Cant Stop After 1

Started by Philosophers, June 15, 2024, 03:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

Lately I have been buying large bags of cherries.  I have always loved them but holy cow I can't stop eating them.  That explosion of sweet juice with the fruit texture is impossible to stop.  Surpassed same problem with peanuts, potato chips, chicken wings, etc.

Do you have such an addiction to a snack?

DaveBrown74

I like cherries too but I specifically like white cherries. I prefer the flavor of those to the dark red ones.

I love green grapes that are very fresh and the skin is very tight. Amazing flavor and texture. I can eat those like a carefree kid eating candy.

For savory foods I have a thing for pickles and always have. I love the half-sour kind. I will sometimes slice a couple up and eat them by themselves as a snack if I want something I love that isn't full of calories.

AZGiantFan

I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

LennG

I was, and still am addicted to M&Ms. I tell myself I'll just have a handful and after 1/2 hour of still eating them, the darn bag is empty. WOW.

Also, my dear wife is a great baker and she makes some of the most fantastic chocolate chip cookies. She hands me a tray and says have a couple and before long most are gone. Yum
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Philosophers

Ha Ha we are a sad bunch of guys.

Never heard of white cherries.  Will look for them.

Jolly Blue Giant

I can't say that there's any snack food that I just can't stop eating. Possibly Reeses Peanut Butter Cups or Junior Mints. I go through phases that last a month or so until I don't want to touch them again for a year or so: Doritos, Fritos, BBQ potato chips, "salty thin stick" pretzels, corn chips and salsa or "Cowboy Caviar", even potato sticks. The only things I never tire of are cans of Busch Light and cups of Starbucks Pikes Place coffee brewed at home
I told my teenage son, when I was his age, I used to get 10 CDs in the mail for a penny. I don't know if he thought I was lying or even knew what a CD was, or what a penny was, or what the mail was, or all of the above

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Philosophers on June 15, 2024, 11:26:54 PMHa Ha we are a sad bunch of guys.

Never heard of white cherries.  Will look for them.

White cherries are also called Rainier cherries. Definitely worth trying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainier_cherry

T200

Krispy Kreme donuts. Or powdered donuts.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: