News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo on the New York Giants Upcoming Season

Started by MightyGiants, June 17, 2024, 08:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

NFL Network insider Mike Garafolo joins today's Locked On Giants podcast as we discuss the state of the New York Giants--how much of a chance Daniel Jones will get, what the contingency is on the offensive line, what success will need to look like for this team and much more.   

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

Mike is right.  We need a leap in play from the 2nd-3rd year players.

BluesCruz

Quote from: Philosophers on June 17, 2024, 11:14:41 AMMike is right.  We need a leap in play from the 2nd-3rd year players.

Im ok with starting Neal jut to see if he journeyed to Fatima and a miracle happens

Otherwise give him a quick hook to back-up Guard
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

spiderblue43

Neal has been in dry dock and should be kept there. I'm on board with those that have zero faith for him to even grade to average. Stubbornness never worked with Flowers, now they seem intent to repeat it.

:surrender:

MightyGiants

Quote from: spiderblue43 on June 17, 2024, 01:33:18 PMNeal has been in dry dock and should be kept there. I'm on board with those that have zero faith for him to even grade to average. Stubbornness never worked with Flowers, now they seem intent to repeat it.

:surrender:

I am in favor of putting our faith in the new O-line coach.  It's up to him to determine what the team has in Evan Neal.  If we don't have enough faith in the O-line coach to do that, we are all in trouble.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

spiderblue43

Mighty,

I respect Bricillo,but Neal has been less useful than an old Castro Convertible. Put me in the apology column if he gets life from him.

:what:

Philosophers

One big difference is that I have not read anywhere that Neal does not listen to his coaches which is 180 degrees opposite from Ereck Flowers who coaches said did not listen and was uncoachable.

I still wonder if injuries have been Neal's problem.  Regardless, last year to fix it.

Jclayton92

Bricillo canned the 1st round pick center/guard from Alabama by the Raiders in year 2 I believe. So if it's not there he won't play them, or at least should be given the benefit.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Philosophers on June 17, 2024, 03:39:25 PMOne big difference is that I have not read anywhere that Neal does not listen to his coaches which is 180 degrees opposite from Ereck Flowers who coaches said did not listen and was uncoachable.

I still wonder if injuries have been Neal's problem.  Regardless, last year to fix it.

I am not even sure he has the full year to fix it. He better plan on being serviceable in the first handful of games.