News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

seriously?

Started by MightyGiants, June 23, 2024, 11:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Major douche move, but not the first time we have seen that type of thing.

Sem

Waiting for karma to kick in. Seeing this guy take a foul ball off his melon would help to make things right.

DaveBrown74

Also bad job by every adult sitting nearby (particularly the guys) in not coming to that kid's defense and insisting he be given the ball. The mother maybe didn't feel comfortable confronting three guys in that situation. Someone should have helped her out.

Bad look all around.

Jolly Blue Giant

the very definition of an ass!  :boooo:
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

Jolly Blue Giant

The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

LennG

Yeah and most people there probably thought it was cool. The lady should know better and given the kid the ball.
Two morons. :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

AZGiantFan

Quote from: LennG on June 23, 2024, 08:31:30 PMYeah and most people there probably thought it was cool. The lady should know better and given the kid the ball.
Two morons. :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:  :boooo:

Cubs' fans.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll