News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT - Fantasy Football 2024 Season

Started by Philosophers, June 24, 2024, 04:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

Well guys, it's time we share our thoughts as to any "smart" ideas we may have.

Here are some of mine:

1) I think the early 1st round rookie  WRs may be a mistake to pickup because I dont like the QBs throwing to them.  Instead I love Keon Coleman with Josh Allen throwing to him and loss of Diggs.  They say Coleman has been catching everything.  I like Brian Thomas for same reason as Coleman.  He has Trevor plus loss of Ridley.  I think both will be day 1 starters and grab most targets.

2) I scored big last year with Achane at RB.  No way Mostert puts up his same numbers as last tear being that he is I think 32.  Believe Achane gets more plays plus McDaniel also lined him as a WR.

ralphpal1

The problem with the bills is that youre not sure who is Josh Allen go.to guy
That is why preseason is so important
But i can see those WRs driving you crazy
One week.30.pts
The next 2 weeks.under 10
And i can bet the week you sit that player is the 30.point week

Jclayton92

Quote from: Philosophers on June 24, 2024, 04:18:15 PMWell guys, it's time we share our thoughts as to any "smart" ideas we may have.

Here are some of mine:

1) I think the early 1st round rookie  WRs may be a mistake to pickup because I dont like the QBs throwing to them.  Instead I love Keon Coleman with Josh Allen throwing to him and loss of Diggs.  They say Coleman has been catching everything.  I like Brian Thomas for same reason as Coleman.  He has Trevor plus loss of Ridley.  I think both will be day 1 starters and grab most targets.

2) I scored big last year with Achane at RB.  No way Mostert puts up his same numbers as last tear being that he is I think 32.  Believe Achane gets more plays plus McDaniel also lined him as a WR.

I think Achane and the Gadget RB from Alabama that Detriot picked up 2 years ago really explode this season.

DaveBrown74

Kind of missed this thread when it was first started. I have a few thoughts/questions for the group:

(in no order of importance)

1. Between Tank Dell, Nico Collins, and now Diggs, which receiver(s) on the Texans do you like the most this year? Is there one to avoid?

2. How are you ranking the top five fantasy TEs this year?

3. Which QBs do you view as bona fide breakout candidates who will meaningfully outperform their ADP?

4. What do you think of the strategy of targeting Atlanta skill players this year? Warren Sharp has their O line ranked as number two in the league, and getting Cousins is a game changer versus the awful Desmond Ridder. Bijan is a first rounder anyway, but could Drake London be a good play this year? That division is pretty weak, too.

5. Any later round guys you really like this year? (let's say later than 7th round).