News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Lost, Prison Break, and final season of Suits coming to Netflix in July

Started by Jolly Blue Giant, July 01, 2024, 03:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Blue Giant

Netflix is loading up with heavy hitting dramas from a few years back

Anyone who hasn't seen LOST, will find it one of the most intriguing stories of the early 2000's, nearly 20 years ago...can't hardly believe it  :-??

Prison Break is actually a very interesting show

And Suits got me hooked, but was disappointed that Netflix had the audacity to show the first 8 seasons and then not broadcast the season ending 9th...duhhh. Great show if you like legal shows. I found it incredibly addicting; hence, my addiction to "Lincoln Lawyer", "The Good Wife", etc
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

MightyGiants

Don't watch Lost.  A series that starts out great but ends with viewers wanting the time watching the series back.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 01, 2024, 07:06:22 PMDon't watch Lost.  A series that starts out great but ends with viewers wanting the time watching the series back.

It's still one of the greatest dramas of all time. But it ends with a whimper. Best to watch the first few seasons instead of all the way to the end. Six seasons...quit at four or five. I watched it to the end and was disappointed because I never really felt like it made sense and left me hanging
The fact that Keith Richards has outlived Richard Simmons, sure makes me question this whole, "healthy eating and exercise" thing

LennG

Once they got into that space travel deal, I was LOST/. Like many, I stuck it out till the end, but as Rich said, way too many lost hours I can't have back.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss