News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Who Is The Best QB In The NFC East?? w/ Phil and Matt Simms

Started by MightyGiants, July 08, 2024, 09:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Matt and Phil Simms do a pretty good job breaking down the QBs of the NFC East

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

WheresDayne

Ed Vette

Without watching another podcast, it's Hurts, Prescott and Jones at this point. Daniels hasn't taken a snap.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on July 08, 2024, 10:36:01 AMWithout watching another podcast, it's Hurts, Prescott and Jones at this point. Daniels hasn't taken a snap.

Think people can make reasonable speculative projections though, no?

Otherwise then that means Nabers right now is tied for worst receiver in the NFL (will all other rookies). I'm pretty sure nobody here actually believes that.

BluesCruz

Tommy DeVito.  Probably think Im nuts but I truly believe he is a find.

Certainly better than Jones and Luck.  The fact he ran off 3 wins in a row with that crew last year is a near miracle

Tyrod was very good too

Jüst kidding    #1 Janel Hurts, #2-Daniels, #3 Prescott, #4 (and not even close) Jones

I don't think Jones would be a starter on any NFL team but the Giants.  If he is in the league next year it will be as a back up somewhere.  He has no pocket presence, and refuses to air it out

BTW I like Phili Simms  but that podcast gave me a headache.   They were jumping all over the place.
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

kingm56

They didn't do DJ any favors by selecting that thumbnail.  Without watching it, I suspect they have him last? 

BluesCruz

better than Dad looking at the ground head hung

I know DAK racks up the yds especially on us and wins a lot of regular season games but his
playoff performances are horrific

God I hope we give Dallas a good beating this year
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on July 08, 2024, 11:28:52 AMThink people can make reasonable speculative projections though, no?

Otherwise then that means Nabers right now is tied for worst receiver in the NFL (will all other rookies). I'm pretty sure nobody here actually believes that.

https://thelistwire.usatoday.com/lists/15-of-the-biggest-nfl-draft-quarterback-busts-in-history/
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on July 08, 2024, 02:59:22 PMhttps://thelistwire.usatoday.com/lists/15-of-the-biggest-nfl-draft-quarterback-busts-in-history/

I get it. Obviously the guy could be a complete bust, or he could get hurt too often to have a career, or both. I wasn't denying nor was I unaware of any of that.

I think it's reasonable though, if asked to do a rankings list, to take a speculative stance on a player. It goes without saying that stance could end up being dead wrong.