News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Jalin Hyatt’s Prediction

Started by Ed Vette, July 17, 2024, 08:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Wide receiver Jalin Hyatt said that he's spent most of the offseason with Jones and that he finds the quarterback's confidence "impressive" given how much he's had to go through. Once Jones does get the final green light, he will be throwing to Hyatt, first-round pick Malik Nabers, Darius Slayton, Wan'Dale Robinson, and Allen Robinson in a passing game that Hyatt believes people are sleeping on as the season draws closer...

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jalin-hyatt-thinks-people-are-sleeping-on-the-giants-passing-offense
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

EDjohnst1981

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

uconnjack8

I am looking forward to meaningful games in November

Philosophers

Doubter all the way til convinced OL is fixed.

Gmo11

It would be nice to get Hyatt some more playing time this season.  I personally don't care about the reasoning he hardly got any snaps, once the season was lost....so around Halloween as per usual...they should have had him out there getting as many reps as possible.  Best way to learn is to do.  Go out there make some mistakes but also make some highlight reel plays and come into next season with a mountain of experience.  Instead he sat around and watched some truly bad football from the sideline.

jimc

I would much rathe hear him say "I told you so" after the season is over.
- Accumulating knowledge is pointless unless it is used to help someone