News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The biggest news today will be the PUP list UPDATED WITH LIST

Started by MightyGiants, July 23, 2024, 08:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

This will be the first indicator of this season's team health.

The Giants already have drafted TE Theo Johnson on the list.

Will Neal end up on PUP?  Will Aaron Robinson?  Did any surprise players make the list?

https://x.com/GiantInsider/status/1815847793996575093
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

sooners56

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 23, 2024, 08:51:29 AMThis will be the first indicator of this season's team health.

The Giants already have drafted TE Theo Johnson on the list.

Will Neal end up on PUP?  Will Aaron Robinson?  Did any surprise players make the list? They both made it on the PUP. Crazy!
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Dumpster Dan

Is this an updated list or just an addition

How about Theo Johnson?  Is he still on PUP

Dumpster Dan

MightyGiants

Quote from: Dumpster Dan on July 23, 2024, 04:59:08 PMIs this an updated list or just an addition

How about Theo Johnson?  Is he still on PUP

Dumpster Dan

These are the players in addition to Theo
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

Play JE now at RT.  This is ridiculous with Neal.  It's July for God sakes. 

FL GMAN

Truly disappointing about Neal. When he was drafted I thought no way this guy will be stiff like Flowers. He was from Alabama under Saban and dominated top notch competition. I am so disappointed , I really thought he was going to be the dominant guy for the next 10 years. What makes it worse is that he didn't rehab at the facility like Jones did. I'm starting to doubt he will be in the starting lineup 1st game.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: FL GMAN on July 23, 2024, 05:22:05 PMTruly disappointing about Neal. When he was drafted I thought no way this guy will be stiff like Flowers. He was from Alabama under Saban and dominated top notch competition. I am so disappointed , I really thought he was going to be the dominant guy for the next 10 years. What makes it worse is that he didn't rehab at the facility like Jones did. I'm starting to doubt he will be in the starting lineup 1st game.

Pretty much my sentiments exactly.

The only reason he starts week one will at RT when we have a perfectly respectable one in Eleumenor will be because the front office and coaching staff are literally clinging due to the sunk cost fallacy.

MightyGiants

Quote from: Philosophers on July 23, 2024, 05:12:58 PMPlay JE now at RT.  This is ridiculous with Neal.  It's July for God sakes. 

Ronnie Barnes and his crack medical staff.  If memory serves, they initially misdiagnosed a fractured ankle.  I am sure that slowed things down.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

spiderblue43

I've more than had it with Neal. I look on this as a blessing if Elumenor moves to RT and Bama Bust sits

Painter

Quote from: FL GMAN on July 23, 2024, 05:22:05 PMTruly disappointing about Neal. When he was drafted I thought no way this guy will be stiff like Flowers. He was from Alabama under Saban and dominated top notch competition. I am so disappointed , I really thought he was going to be the dominant guy for the next 10 years. What makes it worse is that he didn't rehab at the facility like Jones did. I'm starting to doubt he will be in the starting lineup 1st game.

Quite so and well said. In every view of him working on the sideline, he seems to be limping which suggests it may be something entering the chronic stage. In any case, as long as he's on the PUP- I suspect that's he'll be when the season starts- the chance of improved play later will be most unlikely. 

Cheers!

MightyGiants

Just shows there is no such thing as a sure thing in the draft.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE