News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mojo’s Corner - 2024 Camp Reports

Started by MightyGiants, July 24, 2024, 10:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrGap92

Looks like Eleumenor held his own against Hutch

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

kartanoman

Back in the early 1980s, it took a Lawrence Taylor to give that excellent group of linebackers an attitude that bled through to the entire defense. The impact was so swift that the Giants' defense went from something like 25th in the league, in 1980, to third in 1981. That's what having a close-knit team with an attitude can do.

Let's hope we see more of that this season.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

MightyGiants

https://x.com/art_stapleton/status/1820853422075027566

Bobby Skinner
@BobbySkinner_
Giants-Lions Joint Practice 2 thoughts

•Malik Nabers balled out again and then started fighting. Great day for him.
•Nick McCloud had a good practice and then took CB2 reps over Flott for the first time
•Brian Burns had an excellent joint session and blitzes were getting home from other guys
•Kerby Joseph was punched a lot
•Another fun year of camp, thank you guys for supporting
12:01 PM · Aug 6, 2024
·
 Views

https://x.com/RalphVacchiano/status/1820851182417412443
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

H-Town G-Fan

Camp called early due to fighting. Nabers took a cheap shot at Kerby Joseph. I love intensity, but Nabers looked pretty dumb on that play to me...

MightyGiants

Quote from: H-Town G-Fan on August 06, 2024, 12:18:44 PMCamp called early due to fighting. Nabers took a cheap shot at Kerby Joseph. I love intensity, but Nabers looked pretty dumb on that play to me...

I appreciate what you are saying on a rational level.  The emotional side of me likes that the team has a DAWG
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE