News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Mojo’s Corner - 2024 Camp Reports

Started by MightyGiants, July 24, 2024, 10:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZGiantFan

I'm encouraged by this confirmation that Daboll realizes his approach to camp last year was a mistake and has changed dramatically.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

jimc

- Accumulating knowledge is pointless unless it is used to help someone

MightyGiants

Quote from: jimc on August 05, 2024, 03:28:52 PMHow is that regarded as a sack?

It wasn't; that's why Jim Nagy corrected him.  Sewell clearly beat KT on that set
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

T200

Quote from: AZGiantFan on August 05, 2024, 03:12:21 PMI'm encouraged by this confirmation that Daboll realizes his approach to camp last year was a mistake and has changed dramatically.
Most definitely was a bad call last year. You and Ed mentioned it early and it showed that it was a bad idea from the very first game.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jclayton92

This is what we needed to see though. We got abused by the lions last season in camp, so seeing today was refreshing. Might not be a playoff team but I don't think we'll be the walking L we were last season. Closer to 8-9 wins than 4 imo.

Trench

I've been studying Jones passes from today. It looks to me that he cleary looked off the defender on 3 separate pass plays:
1. Completion to Theo Johnson
2. Completion to Hyatt
3. Completion to Slayton

3x at least today. That's excellent.

Dumpster Dan

Quote from: Trench on August 05, 2024, 04:07:09 PMI've been studying Jones passes from today. It looks to me that he cleary looked off the defender on 3 separate pass plays:
2. Completion to Hyatt
3. Completion to Slayton

I agree--and thats only those that we were able to make out

Dumpster Dan

madbadger

Quote2) Sat with Bobby and Justin.  Adrianna, a newer Giants podcaster/Youtuber, was sitting with us today.

Any of them members here? Don't out them is they are. Seems like they'd be great additions to the board and this is the most civilized sports forum out there.

Trench

Quote from: madbadger on August 05, 2024, 04:35:54 PMAny of them members here? Don't out them is they are. Seems like they'd be great additions to the board and this is the most civilized sports forum out there.

Good question

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Trench on August 05, 2024, 04:07:09 PMI've been studying Jones passes from today. It looks to me that he cleary looked off the defender on 3 separate pass plays:
2. Completion to Hyatt
3. Completion to Slayton

Aw, shucks, I don't get to drink.  ;)  :P

Not slowing my roll

Trench

Quote from: AZGiantFan on August 05, 2024, 05:57:20 PMAw, shucks, I don't get to drink.  ;)  :P

Just looking for the positives and upside is all. I'm rooting like hell for this guy to succeed and reach his potential.

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Trench on August 05, 2024, 06:45:43 PMJust looking for the positives and upside is all. I'm rooting like hell for this guy to succeed and reach his potential.

I know.  It was a joke.

Not slowing my roll

Trench