News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Jermaine Eluemunor on the cart

Started by MightyGiants, July 24, 2024, 11:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coggs

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 25, 2024, 01:37:44 PMI am not sure I would call it that because it was not very good, nor funny sarcasm.  It's funny, @coggs loves to fanboy Ronnie Barnes, but he doesn't want to address his medical staff failing to diagnose Neal's ankle fracture (they had him practicing on it, which is likely why he is on PUP), nor did he want to address the complications Waller suffered from the treatment that he felt nearly killed him.  Instead, he seems to try and troll by claiming that Ronnie Barnes somehow made JE better or by making false claims that fans were blaming Barnes for the injury.  I am surprised you decided to jump in and defend what Coggs has been doing, Rich.  I truly am

"fanboy"?  No.  I just think it is funny when you guys constantly blame him for all the injuries.  It's as bad as Yankees fans complaining about the hitting coach.

MightyGiants

Quote from: coggs on July 25, 2024, 07:45:20 PM"fanboy"?  No.  I just think it is funny when you guys constantly blame him for all the injuries.  It's as bad as Yankees fans complaining about the hitting coach.

That is a false claim.  "You guys" hold Barnes responsible for the team's being among the most injured teams for over a decade. It's beyond disingenuous of you to suggest any of us hold an individual injury as Barnes' fault (although an individual mistreatment or misdiagnosis is on him and the staff). 

There is a big difference between looking at an individual injury and the aggregate injury totals (and treatments of said injuries).  Do you understand that difference? Because the people you think are "funny" certainly do.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE