News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The value of veterans

Started by MightyGiants, July 27, 2024, 07:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

Another veteran showing his value.

And I give Jermaine Eluemunor a lot of credit. Suffers bruised ribs on Day 1, works himself back into position drills on Day 2 and pushes for team reps, no dice. Clearly painful and in some discomfort.
On Day 3, Giants expect to keep same plan and Eluemunor fights his way into 11/11 drills to compete against Burns. That's one way to endear yourself to coaches and offensive teammates.

https://x.com/art_stapleton/status/1817165653876351068?s=46&t=1vcQIN8GqF5J2oLdxEVEJQ

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Good idea for a thread, and two excellent examples.
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

Too bad the Bears re-upped him at the last minute in the year we wound up stuck with Golladay (ugh).

Allen will have trouble making this team, barring injuries, but would have been our top guy back then.

I've heard there's not much gas left in the tank.  Was a great Nittany Lion and a very good NFL WR.

Bob

PS. He talks like a coach. Just sayin....

Bob In PA

In addition what I wrote in the note immediately before this one...

Listen to various interviews with Wan'Dale... now listen to Allen Robinson II.

Does it sound like the same guy to you? Both have a coach's brain & appreciate what Daboll does.

Bob

PS. Nabers is no slouch in the mental department either.

Bob In PA

Most of you probably already listened to this one, but IMO it's worth listening to again if you have time (the veterans especially).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ne9XJ0L8VA

nb587

I think I read that Robinson would be eligible for the PS in a veteran capacity.  Sounds like he could replace Shep if there was a need or desire to have a quasi coach on the roster