News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT (thankfully) and Kardarius Toney is hurt yet again

Started by MightyGiants, July 31, 2024, 12:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

I haven't been following him closely since the season, but I'll be moderately surprised if he makes the Chiefs team this year. He's simply more trouble than he is worth.

MightyGiants

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on July 31, 2024, 04:51:45 PMI haven't been following him closely since the season, but I'll be moderately surprised if he makes the Chiefs team this year. He's simply more trouble than he is worth.

He's slipped into the coach-killer category of player
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 31, 2024, 05:27:25 PMHe's slipped into the coach-killer category of player

100%.

I'd further suggest that whatever role they might have been envisioning for Toney when they gave us a third rounder for him, I'd say their first round pick (Xavier Worthy out of UT) is now the guy they're envisioning for that role.

madbadger

How broken as a person do you have to be to wear out your welcome in the NFL. Life gave him a golden ticket and he threw it in the trash. All he had to do is show up, keep his mouth shut and work hard. All three were too difficult for him apparently.

ralphpal1

Tobey probably didn't know how to work hard
It happens when you get by on your ability and nothing else
Now at the age of 21 it doesn't work
Now what

zephirus

Don't worry guys he's got a massive career as a rapper in front of him.

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

MrGap92

AZGiantFan

Quote from: LennG on July 31, 2024, 07:46:57 PMHe has, what, 2 SB rings, does he really care?

In the end he'll end up pawning them.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

andrew_nyGiants

Gosh!

Gettlemens ineptitude continues to be exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!