News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants announce uniform schedule

Started by LennG, August 07, 2024, 08:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

So you want to know what jersey to wear for each game, check out the schedule.

If you hated the 100 year old uniform they are wearing for opening day, you won't see them again for a while
Myself I would love to see more if the 'legacy' uniform.

https://www.giants.com/news/giants-announce-2024-uniform-schedule-century-red-week-1-jerseys-schedule
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

EDjohnst1981

I agree on the legacy point, Lenn. They are gorgeous uniforms. 

jimc

I love that 100 year uniform!  So different.
- Accumulating knowledge is pointless unless it is used to help someone

kartanoman

It's about time they brought back the "Roaring 20's" uniform and I can't wait for opening day!!! It's such a unique look and it's the commemoration of the centenary of Giants' football. I'm also looking forward to the day NFL Films releases "The Duke" documentary of Wellington Mara.

I'm all for making this 100th anniversary celebration a memorable experience.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

bamagiantfan

Count me as "all in" on the Legacy uniforms. I have a Carson and LT in similar colors.The Legacy colors look like the 1994 or 1998 version.
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant - Robert McCloskey (if he were on this Forum)

AZGiantFan

IMO it would be more meaningful to use all 4 uniforms from the Super Bowl winning years.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

TDToomer

The Century Red are UGLY. Legacy is fine.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs