News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Giants/Lions Preseason Week One Game Thread**

Started by DaveBrown74, August 08, 2024, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

I can't help myself. I know it's a little extreme to have a preseason game thread, but I'm jonesing for some football, and I'm dying to hear real time takes from members on the action tonight.

PSUBeirut

EDjohnst1981

I'll hope to make the end of Q1.

Looking forward to it

PSUBeirut

Looks like only able to watch on NFL+?  Bummer.

DaveBrown74

I have to say, I love hearing Simms' voice again doing color. I didn't love the way Jim Nantz unceremoniously kicked him to the curb at CBS.

sooners56

Drew Lock is terrible. Johnson with a play
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

DaveBrown74

Quote from: sooners56 on August 08, 2024, 07:15:33 PMDrew Lock is terrible. Johnson with a play

Lock stinks. The numbers don't lie. He's a big downgrade from Taylor. He's an upgrade on durability though.

I don't think he's materially better than Devito honestly. He might be worse.

killarich

I think Devito should just be qb2 ... should have saved the money from Lock

Trench

Lock doesn't have a good feel for pressure at all

Bill Brown

Nfl network really is a piece of work. That were showing the Giants game and on the 2nd Giants possession right after the Tracy 6 yard run it switched to  the Patriots game. Nice job NFL network.

Bill
""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

Trench

miss86

killarich

The line is actually looking decent

I know I know

It's second string vs second string .... But I hope this is the product of new coaching

Tracy looks good also

DaveBrown74

Lock needs to see Nabers there. If you can't see a wide open Nabers you shouldn't be a QB on this football team.

Remind me again why we kicked Taylor to the curb for this guy for not dissimilar money?