News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**Giants/Lions Preseason Week One Game Thread**

Started by DaveBrown74, August 08, 2024, 06:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

katkavage

Bill Brown

""The Turk" comes for all of us.  We just don't know when he will knock."

DaveBrown74

Nifty play by Gray there and great throw by Tommy D.

I'll say this right now without reservation: Tommy D is much better than Lock. That is plain as day.

DaveBrown74

Gray showing signs tonight. Interesting.

Great blocking there too.

killarich

Trench

killarich

I  was always a defender of Gray... and Tracy also looked decent in a small sample.... With Singleterry ... I think if we develop a competent passing game ..we won't miss Barkley that much

Trench

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on August 08, 2024, 08:05:56 PMGray showing signs tonight. Interesting.

Great blocking there too.

I liked him last year, just didn't get into any rythym

Trench

Quote from: killarich on August 08, 2024, 08:07:48 PMI  was always a defender of Gray... and Tracy also looked decent in a small sample.... With Singleterry ... I think if we develop a competent passing game ..we won't miss Barkley that much

Agreed

killarich

Is Johnson going to be sneaky productive player ?

DaveBrown74

Tyree Jackson has to make that catch. Right in his hands. You can't make the team with drops like that. Devito's throw was perfect.

Gray is showing me something tonight. Unexpected. I will admit I thought he was a nothing player.

Jclayton92

Quote from: killarich on August 08, 2024, 08:11:38 PMIs Johnson going to be sneaky productive player ?
He's the best TE on the roster. Manhertz only beats him in blocking.